Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea for a game?

• Total voters

Gio_

Jul 14, 2020
New Jersey, USA
Rocket Ball!

So I was just sitting at my computer doing the parkour when I thought of a cool game idea for the network. What if there was a game that mixed the aspects of parkour, accuracy, bridging, and flying.

So what would happen is there are two teams of eight and each has snowballs, an elytra, a stack of blocks, and a single firework, similarly to a capture the flag game, both teams start on different sides but the difference is, there is just a void between both of the teams.

Using your elytra and blocks, your mission is to shoot snowballs at people. Snowballs take away one heart and it depends on the mode for how much health you have. So for a team to win the game, the team needs 100 kills and they win. Also, everytime someone gets a kill, they get a firework to continue flying around.

This game would be fun because it uses the fun of elytras and it also makes it possible for people on consoles to play because it is easier to just shoot a snowball then strafe and kill someone using a sword.

But hey, tell me if its a good idea yall.🚀🏐

Edit 1:
》Mode《

Hardcore - 10 Snowballs, Elytra with 35 durability, 25 blocks, stone pickaxe (unbreakable), and you don't get fireworks per kill. Shop items are also more expensive.

Normal - (As I listed in my post) 64 Snowballs, Elytra with full durability, 64 stained clay blocks, a firework, an iron pickaxe (unbreakable), and a firework per kill. Shop items are normal price.

Overpowered - Inventory full of snowballs, an elytra that has durability that never goes down, a diamond pickaxe (unbreakable), start with 3 fireworks, and every kill, regenerate all your health and give a firework. Shop items are cheaper.

》Health《

One Shot - 1 Heart

Normal - 3 Hearts

Penta Health - 5 Hearts

Overkill - 10 Hearts

Edit 2:
》Shop System《
For every kill you get, you would get a coin. Using these coins you can buy perks / items that are better at your spawn's shop. For example, 3 coins for a triple shot until you die or 2 coins for a firework, etc. Ill work on thinking of better shop ideas in the future. I will probably make perks/items more cheaper depending on the mode. (Hardcore - 5 coins for triple shot
Normal - 3 coins for triple shot
Overpowered - 1 coin for triple shot).
Thanks again to all the support this thread and idea has been getting!

Last edited:

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Damn, that's actually a pretty good idea... I can't honestly think of a name to such minigame, my creativity is not the greatest one... But I would enjoy so much to play this! Please put up a pool on the thread and I'll make sure to vote for this!

Gio_

Jul 14, 2020
New Jersey, USA
Damn, that's actually a pretty good idea... I can't honestly think of a name to such minigame, my creativity is not the greatest one... But I would enjoy so much to play this! Please put up a pool on the thread and I'll make sure to vote for this!
Thanks, I made a poll about it.

Reactions: _PedroPF_

Herrrooo

Jun 17, 2018
I really like the idea tbh. Tho there have to be alot more things to be added to make it stand out more.
Maybe think of gamemodes such as
Overpowered mode, Normal mode and Hard mode.
So for example with overpowerd mode its easier to get fireworks and snowballs deal more damage.
Normal mode is what you told us in the thread you made. So 3 hits to kill someone etc.
Hard mode can be that getting fire work would be harder and you would get less blocks. And elytra's are easy to break.

But those are just some things u can add to make it even better!
Its a master plan! Good job.

Gio_

Jul 14, 2020
New Jersey, USA
I really like the idea tbh. Tho there have to be alot more things to be added to make it stand out more.
Maybe think of gamemodes such as
Overpowered mode, Normal mode and Hard mode.
So for example with overpowerd mode its easier to get fireworks and snowballs deal more damage.
Normal mode is what you told us in the thread you made. So 3 hits to kill someone etc.
Hard mode can be that getting fire work would be harder to get and you would get less blocks. And elytras are easier to break.

But those are just some things u can add to make it even better!
Its a master plan! Good job.
Thanks so much! I definently agree with that. Ill probably add...

》Mode《

Hardcore - 10 Snowballs, Elytra with 35 durability, 25 blocks, and you don't get fireworks per kill.

Normal - (As I listed in my post) 64 Snowballs, Elytra with full durability, 64 blocks, a firework, and a firework per kill.

Overpowered - Inventory full of snowballs, an elytra that has durability that never goes down, start with 3 fireworks, and every kill, regenerate all your health and give a firework.

》Health《

One Shot - 1 Heart

Normal - 3 Hearts

Penta Health - 5 Hearts

Overkill - 10 Hearts

Please tell me what else I can add, and what you think.

CrossBones2014

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
The Land Of War Eggs
In all honesty, this could actually end up being a good game. With how CubeCraft is this would probably end up being a pretty cool addition to the featured arcade games. I would say with some more time and a little more addition to the game to make it an actual larger-sized mini game it could end up being a very interesting addition to the network.

Reactions: Lecura and Gio_

Gio_

Jul 14, 2020
New Jersey, USA
In all honesty, this could actually end up being a good game. With how CubeCraft is this would probably end up being a pretty cool addition to the featured arcade games. I would say with some more time and a little more addition to the game to make it an actual larger-sized mini game it could end up being a very interesting addition to the network.
Maybe adding achievements and a small shop system could be cool. Like every kill you do, you get a coin, and with 5 coins you can get a triple shot or something like that.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
That's a great idea! I love that it features elytras as well as the idea that you get a rocket for each kill, a lot like getting arrows for kills in FFA :D.

Reactions: Gio_

Gio_

Jul 14, 2020
New Jersey, USA
Okay, I just updated the thread to be more recent with all of the ideas that people have been giving. Thanks again to everyone who has helped this game improve!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Ad8n's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
hello!!! Muh... I have 1 quesion : Do u Love Madrid ? 😅
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Fesa's profile.
Hello!!! Fesa :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on caraMel's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom