Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
May 19, 2020
A bit latr on this, but you post it here

Java
https://reports.cubecraft.net/login

Bedrock
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

They are near the bottom of the forums section.

I have already reported it and they denied it even though I had hard video evidence they were cheating. Already I am done wasting my money on a server that clearly does not care that there’s hackers. So this is the last I’ll be saying anything on here.

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
I have already reported it and they denied it even though I had hard video evidence they were cheating. Already I am done wasting my money on a server that clearly does not care that there’s hackers. So this is the last I’ll be saying anything on here.
Can you dm me or put the video here so i can see it?

It might just be a really good player (unless they are flying or something)

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
Does the server even have an anticheat? Because if they do I’ve never seen it do anything. (I play on the server quite a bit, I’ve played almost 2500 games of skywars).

So Bedrock itself kind of makes it a lot more difficult to implement an anti-cheat than Java Edition. Unlike Java Edition, server activities are primarily client-sided. We have some cool new tools to make it easier to develop an anti-cheat, and we expect to have that rolled out in the near future.

To OP, your points are very valid and we will be happy to implement a better in-game reporting system. I believe the team is working on it right now.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
So Bedrock itself kind of makes it a lot more difficult to implement an anti-cheat than Java Edition. Unlike Java Edition, server activities are primarily client-sided. We have some cool new tools to make it easier to develop an anti-cheat, and we expect to have that rolled out in the near future.

To OP, your points are very valid and we will be happy to implement a better in-game reporting system. I believe the team is working on it right now.
Thats great! I hope you guys are doing well on that note.

Reactions: funkemunky
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom