Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Im putting this on skywars and tagging it as bedrock because thats what i play on.

Ive never had a great way of reporting hackers. I play on xbox and a problem is that xbox doesnt have a reliable recorder. Yes it has game capture but half the time it either is down for some reason, or the capture gets corrupted somehow and only shows a small amount of the video, which can completely hide the name of the hacker, and make it impossible to report them.

I had an idea of live streaming my skywars, which was good, and it served 2 purposes.
1. Record any hackers i find which i can then upload and put timestamps for each.
2. The Very slim chance i get reported and i looked suspicious enough to warrant a ban, and i could use it as evidence i wasnt doing anything. this is very unlikely but considering ive seen a few people get banned for false accusations, better safe than sorry (no disrespect to the staff team)

This made it easier and i get to talk about stuff within or not within skywars, with my 0 viewers.

But apparently, i cant give those livestreams as evidence (with timestamps obviously) for a large amount of hackers because the video is too long.

Which sucks because now i either rely on the crappy xbox recorder, or use extra storage on my phone to edit those videos into seperate videos, and upload them, since i cant find a video editor on mobile that can cut parts of videos more than once.

(Btw if this isnt the place for this kind of post please tell me)

May 19, 2020
Okay so literally I have been trying to contact them through the game itself because it says they are always watching but literally so far they haven’t banned any hackers or made any progress to stop it from happening. 4 out of the 5 matches I’ve been in (in a row mind you) today it has has a hacker in there. I have been trying to report this guy called NthKINGSASUKE and In the chat people also have pointed out he was flying and so did others. I didn’t waste my money to die every 30 seconds just to start a whole new match. It’s ruining my records. I have the chat and everything recorded and so far nothing. They need to have a reporting system in their server so I don’t have to come all the way here to make a report I know they won’t do anything about. I know your feels man literally all these hackers are making me want to play on Minecity and I hate minecity. That is how pissed off and irritated I am at their servers.

also quick edit I have seen plenty of people team up and it says they will get banned for teaming but I haven’t seen anything.

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Does the server even have an anticheat? Because if they do I’ve never seen it do anything. (I play on the server quite a bit, I’ve played almost 2500 games of skywars).
On bedrock, no

On java, idk. They probably do.

I THINK (do not quote me) that how the anticheat works is in waves. Please correct me if im wrong because i dont want to spread misinformation about how it works.

It takes data from people in an amount of time, and once that time is up, it dictates if they are using a hacked client or not.

Its bassicly a ban wave.

Okay so literally I have been trying to contact them through the game itself because it says they are always watching but literally so far they haven’t banned any hackers or made any progress to stop it from happening. 4 out of the 5 matches I’ve been in (in a row mind you) today it has has a hacker in there. I have been trying to report this guy called NthKINGSASUKE and In the chat people also have pointed out he was flying and so did others. I didn’t waste my money to die every 30 seconds just to start a whole new match. It’s ruining my records. I have the chat and everything recorded and so far nothing. They need to have a reporting system in their server so I don’t have to come all the way here to make a report I know they won’t do anything about. I know your feels man literally all these hackers are making me want to play on Minecity and I hate minecity. That is how pissed off and irritated I am at their servers.

also quick edit I have seen plenty of people team up and it says they will get banned for teaming but I haven’t seen anything.
As hacked clients get stronger its gonna be harder for anticheats to detect them.

Also if you dont mind me asking do you have footage of them actually hacking? You need footage and if you dont have that, you cant really make a report. I also understand the struggle of getting footage for someone thats hacking, and yes their anticheat is being poopy right now (trust me ive had multiple cases where ive found multiple hackers in one game, in a row) but if you dont have footage, they cant really ban them without true evidence.

Reactions: AssertedBrake90
May 19, 2020
Exactly xHypethrxl! What lobbies were you guys in because we might of been in the same one and seeing the same thing. Because I got most of it on camera but not of him or them flying. But people in the chat called it out and that should be proof enough especially when it’s them, me, you guys, and more. And all in one day too, like yesterday the only hacks I saw people use was like aimbot but really it’s not that effective unless they got a diamond sword or a heavy enchanted bow. But today seriously I had 2 guys fly, 1 guy teleported, and all of them was using super heavy aimbot. It isn’t fair and it makes this whole server just not peak my interest like it used to.

May 19, 2020
I got the chat mainly. There was multiple people who witnessed it and I have their username and everything because even they can tell you it was heavy hacking like so heavy that i don’t think they have a anticheat because these guys were doing it in front of everyone. No joke everyone and I would understand if like 1 or 2 people complain about it then yeah I know that they wouldn’t be able to do much but literally we already have you two, me, and these other people who are pointing it out. They aren’t even hiding it they are just doing it because they know they won’t get caught and won’t get banned.

May 19, 2020
And I don’t blame the admins and I really do love their server it’s one of my favorite ones. It’s why I spent money in it. But all these hackers are making it to where I just don’t even want to play Minecraft in general.. and I really think instead of making new games they should put the money towards a better anticheat application or have it to where we can report in game so they can see it happening themselves.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
I got the chat mainly. There was multiple people who witnessed it and I have their username and everything because even they can tell you it was heavy hacking like so heavy that i don’t think they have a anticheat because these guys were doing it in front of everyone. No joke everyone and I would understand if like 1 or 2 people complain about it then yeah I know that they wouldn’t be able to do much but literally we already have you two, me, and these other people who are pointing it out. They aren’t even hiding it they are just doing it because they know they won’t get caught and won’t get banned.
But if need be I’ll stay up all night to get a footage of these guys cheating because this isn’t the first time they have done this.
And I don’t blame the admins and I really do love their server it’s one of my favorite ones. It’s why I spent money in it. But all these hackers are making it to where I just don’t even want to play Minecraft in general.. and I really think instead of making new games they should put the money towards a better anticheat application or have it to where we can report in game so they can see it happening themselves.
The problem is they dont have an anticheat dev. Making an anticheat is complicated, its not just a
"if (usinghacks) then(banhammer);
Theres alot of skill and experience, aswell as time it takes to make an anticheat, yes there are alot of people who can do this, but you havr to find someone thats willing to do this (obviously for a payment, idk the amount but you can probably find it somewhere)
For bedrock, for now they are relying on the players to make reports against these hackers. Which sucks because some people just arent recording 24/7, or they just dont report hackers. Actually some people arent reporting hackers because there are so many, and they will just make an alt account to continue doing it. But its the only thing thry can really do, aside from staff hunting hackers, which on bedrock, isnt really gonna happen.

May 19, 2020
The problem is they dont have an anticheat dev. Making an anticheat is complicated, its not just a
"if (usinghacks) then(banhammer);
Theres alot of skill and experience, aswell as time it takes to make an anticheat, yes there are alot of people who can do this, but you havr to find someone thats willing to do this (obviously for a payment, idk the amount but you can probably find it somewhere)
For bedrock, for now they are relying on the players to make reports against these hackers. Which sucks because some people just arent recording 24/7, or they just dont report hackers. Actually some people arent reporting hackers because there are so many, and they will just make an alt account to continue doing it. But its the only thing thry can really do, aside from staff hunting hackers, which on bedrock, isnt really gonna happen.

not gonna lie if they message me and tell me what I would have to learn and what I would have to have to fight this I will be more than happy to do it for free. I mean I have a job so I would be able to buy what is required to help with a antihacks program but I just don’t know where to start. And really I would do it for free for the fact this is the only Minecraft server I liked and the only one I put money on. And this might seem like a highly doubtful thing to say but with enough effort and help I think we could possibly ask one of the program workers from epic games and see how we can have a in game recording of every match they play. And after a curtain amount of days it will be deleted but I feel like It could help a ton with the hacker situation everyone’s having. I just don’t want to see the only server I like go down because of the hackers. But no matter what in the end I am gonna do my absolute best to stop these hackers for good.

another small edit: I also believe that not much people are reporting the hackers for the fact some people (like myself) don’t believe they are gonna fix the situation and just let the hackers do what they want because a lot of old/new Minecraft servers do that. But what they don’t realize is every person helps and the more support we can get the better our outcome will be

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
not gonna lie if they message me and tell me what I would have to learn and what I would have to have to fight this I will be more than happy to do it for free. I mean I have a job so I would be able to buy what is required to help with a antihacks program but I just don’t know where to start. And really I would do it for free for the fact this is the only Minecraft server I liked and the only one I put money on. And this might seem like a highly doubtful thing to say but with enough effort and help I think we could possibly ask one of the program workers from epic games and see how we can have a in game recording of every match they play. And after a curtain amount of days it will be deleted but I feel like It could help a ton with the hacker situation everyone’s having. I just don’t want to see the only server I like go down because of the hackers. But no matter what in the end I am gonna do my absolute best to stop these hackers for good.
Its a bit to far to record every game you play and delete after a few days in minecraft, but im pretty sure if you looked into coding c++ for bedrock or java for...java and had a passion for coding and had multiple months and years of learning how to code proffessionally and specifically tought yourself the algorithm and hundreds of math equations, you could maybe make an anticheat, i guess.

Again getting someone from epic games to make an anticheat, or to make something that records your game is far, Since i dont even think java can do something like that server side.

Reactions: AssertedBrake90

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Cubecraft currently doesn’t have an anti-cheat developer so the best thing you can do is report hackers on the site. The way you tried it with livestreaming is a good alternative to record, you can upload the video to youtube of a person hacker. Except they have a maximum video of 5 minutes allowed so they won’t have to see long videos with unnecessary things. I have 2 suggestions for you to record it anyways.

1. Use clip converter, after you’ve put the full livestream (that lasted maybe hours) on youtube you can use clip converter to download a specific part of the video, (for example minute 5:03 - 7:54) you can download this part of the video and reupload it.

2. Use your phone/ipad/tablet to record your screen.

May 19, 2020
I just feel like if a game like fortnite can do it then Java or bedrock can accomplish it too just with some support and help from other coders, creators, and civilians. Because let’s say even if I can’t help with the coding then I will be more than happy to record all day and find the hackers one by one. And could bedrock or Java do IP bans? If I remember right if you get IP banned then the only way to come back is with a whole other system? I might be wrong but I always thought IP bans were like permanent bans. All in the end if zed or anyone else could message or email me with the details on the things I would have to get or learn. All the games I played and loved ranging from call of duty, elder scrolls online, Minecraft, even world of Warcraft. Hackers have always ruined it for me and the people I know who play or even make a living playing games and streaming. Yeah there will always be hackers but with better codes and more people to help anything is possible. Also yeah I know it’s a bit far from someone at epic to help but from one gaming company to another we can all agree hackers need to be stopped and if the right person saw what is happening in these lobbies/servers then we may never know they might actually help us with the recording games and stuff like that. I am 18 and I’ve been playing Minecraft ever since it came out back in 2009. And I even remember when cubecraft first made their server. I don’t want so many years wasted over 1 person who isn’t good at the game ruin it for everyone including myself.

May 19, 2020
Cubecraft currently doesn’t have an anti-cheat developer so the best thing you can do is report hackers on the site. The way you tried it with livestreaming is a good alternative to record, you can upload the video to youtube of a person hacker. Except they have a maximum video of 5 minutes allowed so they won’t have to see long videos with unnecessary things. I have 2 suggestions for you to record it anyways.

1. Use clip converter, after you’ve put the full livestream (that lasted maybe hours) on youtube you can use clip converter to download a specific part of the video, (for example minute 5:03 - 7:54) you can download this part of the video and reupload it.

yeah so far right now I’m using my phone to record all of it. It has been recording since I saw this post. But I have been playing non stop so far so I can capture people cheating and get them banned.

GladUrBad

May 19, 2020
Cubecraft has just hired a new anticheat developer, at least for the Java server. He goes by the name of funkemunky. I've seen his work on anticheats he sells, and they are some of the best out there. Can't wait to watch hackers disappear mid game.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Cubecraft currently doesn’t have an anti-cheat developer so the best thing you can do is report hackers on the site. The way you tried it with livestreaming is a good alternative to record, you can upload the video to youtube

Im allready aware of this information, but thanks for telling me.

I just feel like if a game like fortnite can do it then Java or bedrock can accomplish it too just with some support and help from other coders, creators, and civilians. Because let’s say even if I can’t help with the coding then I will be more than happy to record all day and find the hackers one by one. And could bedrock or Java do IP bans? If I remember right if you get IP banned then the only way to come back is with a whole other system? I might be wrong but I always thought IP bans were like permanent bans. All in the end if zed or anyone else could message or email me with the details on the things I would have to get or learn. All the games I played and loved ranging from call of duty, elder scrolls online, Minecraft, even world of Warcraft. Hackers have always ruined it for me and the people I know who play or even make a living playing games and streaming. Yeah there will always be hackers but with better codes and more people to help anything is possible. Also yeah I know it’s a bit far from someone at epic to help but from one gaming company to another we can all agree hackers need to be stopped and if the right person saw what is happening in these lobbies/servers then we may never know they might actually help us with the recording games and stuff like that. I am 18 and I’ve been playing Minecraft ever since it came out back in 2009. And I even remember when cubecraft first made their server. I don’t want so many years wasted over 1 person who isn’t good at the game ruin it for everyone including myself.
Im pretty sure you allready know this (and no offense to you) but just to be sure you can report here on the forums, for bedrock there is a specific section, for java you have to link your account.

Yes ip banning is a thing but in my opinion depending on your internet provider you can just change your ip. But obviously ip banning is still usefull against people who spam alts.

I like the "since fortnite can do it, why cant minecraft" and i see youre point, but with bedrock, even though fortnite and bedrock are in the same code (c++) they have diffrent mechanics that anticheats rely on. I do agree with enough support and looking around, there is a dev that can make a good bedrock anticheat. Java found an anticheat dev appearently, literally while i was writing this gladurbad posted this.
Cubecraft has just hired a new anticheat developer, at least for the Java server. He goes by the name of funkemunky. I've seen his work on anticheats he sells, and they are some of the best out there. Can't wait to watch hackers disappear mid game.

May 19, 2020

Oh crap really? That is amazing. So far me personally I haven’t recorded any hackers yet besides 1 person who I had a hunch on hacking. (I’m playing survival games) and this guy from way far away was hiding and the other guy was walking away but his head turned sharp straight on him from a bit away. I can’t say he was hacking because he could of had a compass but imma keep my eye out on him just in case.

GladUrBad

May 19, 2020
Oh crap really? That is amazing. So far me personally I haven’t recorded any hackers yet besides 1 person who I had a hunch on hacking. (I’m playing survival games) and this guy from way far away was hiding and the other guy was walking away but his head turned sharp straight on him from a bit away. I can’t say he was hacking because he could of had a compass but imma keep my eye out on him just in case.

Yep, search up Kauri Anticheat on YouTube, you will find that his anticheat (by funkemunky and two other devs) can detect super low settings to the point where the hackers almost look legit.

May 19, 2020
true they do have different mechanics but that’s the thing with new things. Just gotta keep working on it until it’s perfected. But anyway thanks everyone it was amazing talking to you all and im gonna stay online and keep playing some skywars. You all have a good night and if any of you are ever online and want to start a party you can always friend me on the server. My username is what my username is on here.

May 19, 2020
Hey guys I am back. I have a full on video of a guy fly hacking, teleporting, and others. Where do I go to submit the video? His name is hard to see in the first video but he won the match so it showed his name and everything

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom