Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
We understand that the hacker problem is frustrating to all that are involved. We are trying to work things out as best we can at the speed we can do it at. We can't just magically change things in the snap of our fingers or in the blink of an eye. As much as we would love to be able to do that, it's not possible. So we work on things as quickly as possible, which still takes time.

Oh I have also reported to the staff with the issues on the server and they reply back with is "do you have video evidence" So the staff is no help what so ever.
You say you get this reply from staff, but do you ever have video evidence? If you talk about reporting a hacker, video evidence is always required. Screenshot evidence is never accepted for any kind of hacker report.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I think this idea is a lot better then what they are doing right now to be honest because all they are doing is ... oh wait staff isn't doing crap all to stop hackers....
Honestly I have seen anti hack systems on other servers that are just starting out 10x better then this one. Get it together already Cubecraft
Community comes first and I have been dealing with this for long over 6 months now dealing with staff and hackers and I have not really complained on the forums this entire time so I'm sorry if I'm sort of fed up with their crap.
And don't reply with "just quit then" because I want the server to fix these issues and I would love to see them come up with a way to prevent hackers but the anti cheat system is long overdue.

Oh I have also reported to the staff with the issues on the server and they reply back with is "do you have video evidence" So the staff is no help what so ever.
Ummm... the staff team does more work with a single finger than your whole body. I don't think you understand how maintaining a server works.

Not my fault if you can't properly even get evidence when reporting... Neither staff's.

Like, you've been dealing with hackers for 6 months, staff has been trying to stop them for 3 years, and hackers still manage to exploit the game. It's complicated... Minecraft allows modifications to the client, but servers, for common sense and good sport, don't want them to be used.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
:/ Like when you Hack on Steam and get caught...
After that your account isn't secure anymore and you only play with other Hackers....
It's a nice idea but not enough,
They're Hacking after all...

xCgKing23

Jul 8, 2016
Ummm... the staff team does more work with a single finger than your whole body. I don't think you understand how maintaining a server works.

Not my fault if you can't properly even get evidence when reporting... Neither staff's.

Like, you've been dealing with hackers for 6 months, staff has been trying to stop them for 3 years, and hackers still manage to exploit the game. It's complicated... Minecraft allows modifications to the client, but servers, for common sense and good sport, don't want them to be used.
You are right they sit at their desk at home and I have an actual job but no sitting there typing and clicking a mouse all day is sooo much more work I 100% agree with you. And extra reply to the sr. Mod it has not only been hackers I understand that hackers take video evidence but some one obviously bypassing and gamethrowing like you would need to have legit mental issues not to see what they are doing is what I am mad about. Do not reply to this post I'm done with this server

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
You are right they sit at their desk at home and I have an actual job but no sitting there typing and clicking a mouse all day is sooo much more work I 100% agree with you. And extra reply to the sr. Mod it has not only been hackers I understand that hackers take video evidence but some one obviously bypassing and gamethrowing like you would need to have legit mental issues not to see what they are doing is what I am mad about. Do not reply to this post I'm done with this server
be more mature though.... and what is gamethrowing?

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
this will just cause a problem like, hacker will be mad dying by hacker so they will choose to just fight with normal people. and that would be like client battle.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
It does not work because the moderators always forgive hackers
What do you mean forgive? Hackers have several reasons why they hack. Moderators forgive/unban them because A: they weren't actually hacking, B: they din't know the rules and now are going to play legit or C. they lied about their appeal so they can troll people a bit more. Always remember that when a person hacks twice, it will be a perm ban and the appeal will be denied.

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
No, hackers are bad, they shouldn't be given an option to join the server again. Doesn't matter what form.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom