Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Now I'm guessing your thinking I've gone absolutely mental at this point
You can read my mind.
The black lobby would benefit Cubecraft because it will get more players because banned players will still be able to play and also it means any hackers can just play on the hacked server instead of playing with people with no clients.
Hell nahw. I don't need more of those little parasites on our server.
Yes, I compared hackers to parasites. If you're a hacker reading this, it's the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ping Ether

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Guys just to clear things up, They will be punished because they can only join a lobby with other hackers making their advantages (from there client) absolutely useless. They will never be able to play a normal game on Cubecraft again.

Also why is everyone so toxic? Go back to the mineplex community cuz your not wanted here!

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
I'm divided on this.

It sounds good, and it could also be used to catch hackers more easily. For instance if someone played on "the black lobby" and is then seen hacking on a game where it isn't allowed, you're sure they are hacking.

The problem is, once you allow it in some way, people are more likely to use it even if it's not allowed. Also, people who are banned/not yet banned could discuss things on that "black lobby", for instance what's the best client, or if they are not yet banned team up and before you know it BOOM: Eggwars: 3 teams of hackers.

Here's my go on it: "the black lobby" will be a standard superflat world where hackers can do whatever the fudge they want to do. :)

Yes! I totally agree! Allowing it will make it harder for us to report them and if the anti cheat will be as good as we hope it will stop hackers from hacking!

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
But the hackers still get to play? I don't agree with that. If they break the rules, they should get banned, no black lobby so that they can hack with other hackers and still play.

Reactions: Steyro

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I get what you mean with this but...

Most hackers don't buy ranks/minitures in the store, what means that cubecraft will be hosting a server for... hackers (aka nothing)?
I'v donated some money to this server, and I would rather see this go into developing new gamemodes and updating old ones.

Second, hackers are out to create an unfair advantage. There's no point of hacking at all if everybody else already is hacking (because theres no unfair advantage anymore).

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
I'm divided on this.

It sounds good, and it could also be used to catch hackers more easily. For instance if someone played on "the black lobby" and is then seen hacking on a game where it isn't allowed, you're sure they are hacking.

The problem is, once you allow it in some way, people are more likely to use it even if it's not allowed. Also, people who are banned/not yet banned could discuss things on that "black lobby", for instance what's the best client, or if they are not yet banned team up and before you know it BOOM: Eggwars: 3 teams of hackers.

Here's my go on it: "the black lobby" will be a standard superflat world where hackers can do whatever the fudge they want to do. :)

I agree as well but instead of a flat world I would just have like 1 map for each minigame that's really bad so they get tortured playing it xD

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I agree and disagree:
If there is a 'BlackLobby' than you can choose to play against hackers or legit players and if you are a banned hacker you can only fight against
other hackers.
Cube will have than more players online and legit player dont have to deal with the (banned) hackers.

Disagree:
They are banned so they shouldn't be allowed to play on the server anymore.
Cube has to make more plugins and do more things for hackers, while they are ruining the server by hacking the hell out of it

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
I agree and disagree:
If there is a 'BlackLobby' than you can choose to play against hackers or legit players and if you are a banned hacker you can only fight against
other hackers.
Cube will have than more players online and legit player dont have to deal with the (banned) hackers.

Disagree:
They are banned so they shouldn't be allowed to play on the server anymore.
Cube has to make more plugins and do more things for hackers, while they are ruining the server by hacking the hell out of it

Actually I couldn't have put it any better myself. <3 ;)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I think what you are suggesting is a lobby where hacking is allowed. I am against that suggestion. However I once played on one server that has been shut down that had something similar. Basically a player wouldnt get banned for hacking but tagged. So they would be able to join games normally but they could only play games with other tagged(banned) players. And the legitimate players had a spectate option to watch those "hacker matches". It was fun everyone hackusating each other and flying around trying to hunt each other with killaura.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
So Cubecraft should expend more resources to host servers for those who broke the rules.
This is a joke, right?

xCgKing23

Jul 8, 2016
I think this idea is a lot better then what they are doing right now to be honest because all they are doing is ... oh wait staff isn't doing crap all to stop hackers....
Honestly I have seen anti hack systems on other servers that are just starting out 10x better then this one. Get it together already Cubecraft

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I think this idea is a lot better then what they are doing right now to be honest because all they are doing is ... oh wait staff isn't doing crap all to stop hackers....
Honestly I have seen anti hack systems on other servers that are just starting out 10x better then this one. Get it together already Cubecraft
They are working on a new anti-cheat. I understand that it's really irritating with so many hackers, I'm really irritated as well, but we need to wait now, and hope that they release it soon, and it actually works. They have it in beta right now and it was recently tested, but it kicks all innocent players if you strafe or if you jitter click to fast, you will get kicked.

xCgKing23

Jul 8, 2016
They are working on a new anti-cheat. I understand that it's really irritating with so many hackers, I'm really irritated as well, but we need to wait now, and hope that they release it soon, and it actually works. They have it in beta right now and it was recently tested, but it kicks all innocent players if you strafe or if you jitter click to fast, you will get kicked.
Yeah but on way smaller servers I have been on that have been up for nearly a month have already got a fully working anti cheat system and cubecraft is 2 servers combined into one with a huge player base and more than enough money to hire a decent developer. There is no excuse for them not already having an up and running system that doesn't screw up players for "anti knockback".

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Yeah but on way smaller servers I have been on that have been up for nearly a month have already got a fully working anti cheat system and cubecraft is 2 servers combined into one with a huge player base and more than enough money to hire a decent developer. There is no excuse for them not already having an up and running system that doesn't screw up players for "anti knockback".
Who are you to complain? Everyone has to face it not just you. Can you stop complaining and actually think? The devs have freebuild, UHC, parkour, and the anti-cheat. They may also be working on another game. Think both aspects and stop complaining. Also, actually report rather than complaining plz.

xCgKing23

Jul 8, 2016
Community comes first and I have been dealing with this for long over 6 months now dealing with staff and hackers and I have not really complained on the forums this entire time so I'm sorry if I'm sort of fed up with their crap.
And don't reply with "just quit then" because I want the server to fix these issues and I would love to see them come up with a way to prevent hackers but the anti cheat system is long overdue.

Oh I have also reported to the staff with the issues on the server and they reply back with is "do you have video evidence" So the staff is no help what so ever.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom