Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
I know there're similar previous suggestions referring to the /report command, however,
I think that Bedrock reports for both bugs & rule breakers should be handled in a similar way to Java - personally I find that sometimes it takes quite a long time for Bedrock reports to be handled (at no fault of the staff) but I think that a system where it worked online like the Java one (which I find really easy to use) would be both easier for players to report, but also may mean that they're responded to quicker. It would also give a more centralised area for you to see reports you have made.

Reactions: Foodie and Conea64

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey the process of reporting takes longer because there are less active staff members on bedrock. This is also the reason why there is no /report. They are working on improving sentinel. The best thing you can do for now is record and report the hackers you see.

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
Hey the process of reporting takes longer because there are less active staff members on bedrock. This is also the reason why there is no /report. They are working on improving sentinel. The best thing you can do for now is record and report the hackers you see.
Yeah I know this I just think it would be easier for both players and staff if it was on an online form like Java

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree when going on the website you have to go through 8 different links, when it comes to java you press two things, I'd say its more about accessibility.

Reactions: benc_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom