Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
Currently, Cube Craft doesn't have a set anti-cheat developer. They are looking for one at the moment. You can find the article here. I recommend that you just report hackers. That can be found here.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
There is no current anticheat on bedrock edition at all sorry, there are also very little active mods on the server that have the ability to ban, there are no IP bans and the only way hackers get punished are mainly player reports that need recorded proof, I would suggesting a couple of mods but they are being very overwhelmed with hacker reports already, the only thing we can wait for is more staff for bedrock which hopefully will happen soon, the only thing you can do really is record and report, you have probably been told that a lot however by helpers or staff, bedrock is not very well looked after but it is slowly getting better.

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Its not that easy to make a anti cheat. The job for developer is available. The best thing to do now is just report them at reports.cubecraftgames.net

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I have encountered many hackers. the best thing what you can do is record it and report them here: https://cbecrft.net/bedrockreports

Some tips to beat hackers:
1. Fly hackers: try to hit them (bow, snowball, egg, ...) when they are in the air they will glitch back and take fall damage.
2. kill aura: try to kill with a bow. If it doesn't work place blocks behind you and try to hit the hacker without getting knocked back.

Please be patient they are searching for a new developer for the anti-cheats.

Have a nice day. :)

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
you could always use /report if you have a rank or use the CubeCraft website. But this is idea would be a good idea to develop in the future since CubeCraft is understaffed right now.

Reactions: ISO Quartz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom