Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Botiz

Sep 9, 2016
United Kingdom
goo.gl
Yet again, CubeCraft is flooded with hackers. It seems like nobody even cares, considering their Anti-Cheat, if there is one, is easily bypassable. I'm getting sick of this server, and soon the playercount will decrease the more you let these hackers ruin people's experience. 75% of the lobbies I join, yet again, are flooded with hackers.

Sort this out CubeCraft, either get an AntiCheat, or get a better one.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Please be patient, they are working on a new anticheat right now and they're aware of the hackers. Anyways try to report the hackers to help Cubecraft.

Botiz

Sep 9, 2016
United Kingdom
goo.gl
Please be patient, they are working on a new anticheat right now and they're aware of the hackers. Anyways try to report the hackers to help Cubecraft.

So they can't just install a basic Anti-Cheat whilst they work on a new one? I'm sorry, but i'm not wasting 10 minutes every time I see a damn hacker just to report them, considering there's one in almost every game.

Not again @zDutchie @YounB @Nikoshka lock?
ontopic: they are working on one.

"Not again"? So they know many users are pretty annoyed, yet they still choose to do nothing whilst they are working on a new Anti-Cheat. It's a shame, because most hackers use MCLeaks to evade their ban, hackers should be IP-Banned to avoid this.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
So they can't just install a basic Anti-Cheat whilst they work on a new one? I'm sorry, but i'm not wasting 10 minutes every time I see a damn hacker just to report them, considering there's one in almost every game.

"Not again"? So they know many users are pretty annoyed, yet they still choose to do nothing whilst they are working on a new Anti-Cheat. It's a shame, because most hackers use MCLeaks to evade their ban, hackers should be IP-Banned to avoid this.
ip bans are like the easiesty thing to bypass...

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth

They do have a basic anticheat that at least kicks some hackers and works for the server. Some anticheats may not even work and cause bugs. This isn't just some random factions server where basic anticheats like NCP works, they have eggwars and skywars etc with abilities and normal anticheat may consider it "hacking" and then completely ruin cubecraft.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands

1. They cant ip ban because of the fear of banning innocents in the process
2. Please dont swear
3. The amount that have complained is in the thousands
4. Vpns bypass an ip ban
5. Explain what you would have them do until the new anticheat is implemented
6. Look at the hackers positively this is a training opportunity every hack has a weakness and ive found a weakness to most of them cubecraft is creating the best pvpers, the kind that combat hackers effectively and win hacking is weak to strategy and can always be outplayed in some way

Botiz

Sep 9, 2016
United Kingdom
goo.gl
They do have a basic anticheat that at least kicks some hackers and works for the server. Some anticheats may not even work and cause bugs. This isn't just some random factions server where basic anticheats like NCP works, they have eggwars and skywars etc with abilities and normal anticheat may consider it "hacking" and then completely ruin cubecraft.

People are getting falsely kicked for 'Anti-Knockback', yet players don't get kicked for flying? Makes total sense.

Botiz

Sep 9, 2016
United Kingdom
goo.gl
1. They cant ip ban because of the fear of banning innocents in the process
2. Please dont swear
3. The amount that have complained is in the thousands
4. Vpns bypass an ip ban
5. Explain what you would have them do until the new anticheat is implemented
6. Look at the hackers positively this is a training opportunity every hack has a weakness and ive found a weakness to most of them cubecraft is creating the best pvpers, the kind that combat hackers effectively and win hacking is weak to strategy and can always be outplayed in some way

1 - What a shame, if they hack, they deserve to be banned, it's their own risk.

2 - Damn isn't necessarily a swear word.

3 - Exactly why they should do something about it, the same thing happened 2 months ago, yet nothing has been done.

4 - Well done for telling hackers how they can evade an IP Ban.

5 - As I said, install a temporary Anti-Cheat that actually works.

6 - I don't quite understand what you mean.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
People are getting falsely kicked for 'Anti-Knockback', yet players don't get kicked for flying? Makes total sense.

They do, it's just not as effective. What do you want? NCP doesn't kick anything at all, and some anticheats that actually auto-kicks are bound to have more problems. If they try and configure the anticheat it'll delay the current anticheat by a while.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
What he said ^^

Complain all you want to but it has no effect on the hackers
NEITHER DOES THE BETA ANTICHEAT.
There is currently no anticheat yet its being built atm so be patient
This is just straight up false. If there wasn't an anticheat we wouldn't be complaining about a nonexistent one, would we?
Just please remove it. I'll wait for the day the actual one comes out, but this one really doesn't help (so to my knowledge). I've never seen it ban a hacker on the spot before. Ever.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Yet again, CubeCraft is flooded with hackers. It seems like nobody even cares, considering their Anti-Cheat, if there is one, is easily bypassable. I'm getting sick of this server, and soon the playercount will decrease the more you let these hackers ruin people's experience. 75% of the lobbies I join, yet again, are flooded with hackers.

Sort this out CubeCraft, either get an AntiCheat, or get a better one.
Developers are working on a better anti cheat.
Please be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
Top Bottom