Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IanLuzbel

Jun 9, 2023
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
There should a way more faster to ban if a mod it's playing and founds a hacker add this command only mods use this /banhammer (Reason) this command give the mod a ban hammer and when the mod hit the hacker with the hammer it will ban him with the reason of the ban

• Haha
Reactions: pekd

IanLuzbel

Jun 9, 2023
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
But maybe the hacker is lightning fast, I don’t see a purpose for this :)
So do too a command like this /freezer make that command only for mods too that command will give you a block of ice and hit the ice with the hacker using speed and it will freeze him and make that he leaves he will get banned if for mistake u hit a player with the freezer do command /unfreeze (name)

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
So do too a command like this /freezer make that command only for mods too that command will give you a block of ice and hit the ice with the hacker using speed and it will freeze him and make that he leaves he will get banned if for mistake u hit a player with the freezer do command /unfreeze (name)
Actually I want a freezer rn, it’s too warm outside

kaijames111

Jun 25, 2023
A generally good idea, but why make it so complicated? The current banning system is realistically good enough
Actually I want a freezer rn, it’s too warm outside
Lol
This sounds fun tho, Chasing after hackers
Like a mini game for moderators lmao

• Agree
Reactions: IanLuzbel
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
Top Bottom