Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
This is just too big brain for me. I aLmOSt mISsED tHE hIDdeN PLayEr!!!
9000 IQ Eggwars trick.png

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
youve made so many posts like this

it was funny at first and no offense but now it just feels like message farming

still funny tho, and i love it when this sort of thing happens

Reactions: Mivke

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
youve made so many posts like this

it was funny at first and no offense but now it just feels like message farming

still funny tho, and i love it when this sort of thing happens
That's the reason why I stopped posting them for a while.. and now started again and yet you claim it's message farming, HOW?

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
That's the reason why I stopped posting them for a while.. and now started again and yet you claim it's message farming, HOW?
because they are all basically the same message re hashed and they don't really provide anything to the community, they are just short messages that don't really do anything

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
because they are all basically the same message re hashed and they don't really provide anything to the community, they are just short messages that don't really do anything
First of all, I don't understand how they're ALL the same message. Next, they bring enjoyment to the community, and proof of this is the amount of "likes" every single message gets. Last but not least, I don't understand why it's a problem that they're short, as I don't see a reason to make them longer if the full meaning can be typed out in just a few words. If it were really message farming, I would be banned right now, don't you think? And yet I am here...

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
That's the reason why I stopped posting them for a while
"Ye i stopped cuz it is kinda message farming"
First of all, I don't understand how they're ALL the same message. Next, they bring enjoyment to the community, and proof of this is the amount of "likes" every single message gets. Last but not least, I don't understand why it's a problem that they're short, as I don't see a reason to make them longer if the full meaning can be typed out in just a few words. If it were really message farming, I would be banned right now, don't you think? And yet I am here...
"HOW IS IT MESSAGE FARMING"

1624981843587.png

• Haha
Reactions: Slovy

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Bro what would u get from "farming" messages when you can do something more effective, like auctully playing the game.

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
ey yoooooo that is so smart I had 5 min to find him, nah man that guy is too smart 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: iTBD
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom