Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Please agree

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't know about you, but Elytras are actually a lot more fun to use than /fly.
If anything, I'd personally add Elytras for obsidian+.
I rather not give diamond and below flight since it's already special to Emerald+, and the emerald ranks may not have even bought emerald if diamond (for example) had the Elytra ability.
Aside from that, why do we even need a form of flight for all ranks?
I'm against this suggestion as someone who can't use the flight perk.

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
There is already the Cowboy gadget for iron+ where you can ride people who can fly.
I'am sorry but I disagree.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I don't like this idea. The server needs money, and with ranks, you get perks. The money is what helps keep Cube alive, up, and running. This would basically ruin a whole main factor for Emerald and Obsidian ranks. It would really make those two ranks meaningless. I also just don't like the idea of an Elytra being added into the lobby. Maybe if you buy a rank, which you can find here; https://store.cubecraft.net/?utm_source=newspost&utm_medium=forums&utm_campaign=end_of_summer_sale, then you will get /fly and be able to fly. But otherwise, I think this thread should be locked because I don't think it's a good idea.

ZingBing

Aug 18, 2017
I think it is an interesting idea, but many people( as obviously seen from this thread) will probably be hesitant on the idea because it seems like you are trying to be able to give flying to the people who don't want to or can't support the server. Also, some people have worked hard for their ranks, and sometimes they solely buy them for the ability to fly, and that would be kind of swindling those people.

On the other hand, I bet tons of people would be exited for an update like this because this would allow people who had never seen the sights of, for instance, the Cubecraft lobby when they have never gotten a rank high enough to be able to fly.

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
Why does that matter? At worst, it allows hackers to fly around in the game lobbies. Even if flying in the lobby is harder to detect while the player wears an elytra,it doesn't really matter. Any player that knows about that and gets an elytra first will not fly without an elytra anyways. I'd rather have players use their hacks in the lobbies where it doesn't hurt anyone and others can still report them manually than only using them in game.
It will effect the anti cheat INGAME aswell.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom