Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, so i was looking through a thread that ive been active on, and some people are saying that eggwars would get a ranked mode, and the old lobbies would return if cubecraft is able to once again reach an average of 8k concurrent players. Can I confirm this?

Also, im hoping some admins or something will answer this (but dont leak anything) what are some things normal players could to to help management recruit new players?

Reactions: luv!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I'm positive about one of the repercussions of 8k daily players being a return to the pre-lobbies (the lobbies for each game mode where players can select maps, try a unique parkour course, and explore the lobby in general).

I also wonder which thread you're referring to in regards to the Eggwars ranked mode 😏

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I'm positive about one of the repercussions of 8k daily players being a return to the pre-lobbies (the lobbies for each game mode where players can select maps, try a unique parkour course, and explore the lobby in general).

I also wonder which thread you're referring to in regards to the Eggwars ranked mode 😏
Yea i was referring to your thread about ranked egg lol. Any ideas on what a normal play can do to help attract people?

Reactions: luv!
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom