Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Well one thing's for certain; if we add this feature, we're gonna need a ton more servers, which means we're gonna need a ton more money. I think lapis might be a bit low of a rank for a feature this resource-hungry. I'm 99% sure we're working on adding a party plugin, so I think that might be a better, more efficient way to implement something like this.

Reactions: Dan:
D

Deleted member 15612

Well one thing's for certain; if we add this feature, we're gonna need a ton more servers, which means we're gonna need a ton more money. I think lapis might be a bit low of a rank for a feature this resource-hungry. I'm 99% sure we're working on adding a party plugin, so I think that might be a better, more efficient way to implement something like this.
*Cough 30k players* - *Cough merging with TheChunk* - *Cough 200 dollars Obsidian rank*
IF YOU ADD SOMETHING LIKE THIS IT WOULD BE AMAZING TY. <3.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
OML WHY DID YOU NOT TAG ME!? IMMA RAGE SO HARDCORE OML WHY SAM WHYY?!?
No, jk.
(I did get tagged c:< thanks <3)

Back on topic, I think this would be an excellent idea. But, like Tacos said, I think it should be for Gold or Diamond and up to get people motivated to buy a rank to pay more servers for this thing.

But overall, excellent idea :)

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
No, jk.

Back on topic, I think this would be an excellent idea. But, like Tacos said, I think it should be for Gold or Diamond and up to get people motivated to buy a rank to pay more servers for this thing.

Plz lapiz ;):rolleyes:

kawithomas

Aug 16, 2014
Groningen
P R I V A T E - H O S T E D - R O O M S

Okay, i’m Sam, and i’m here with a new suggestion.

I was wondering how much fun could players have with Private Hosted Premium rooms, with the game that they want, a good system, and a max capacity of 30 players, (min 2).
This would increase the server fame, and i’m pretty sure everyone would love to be able to create a private room, choosing any game, to play with Friends.

What’s a private hosted room?
Well, basically, it’s what his name says, a Private hosted Room, where you can have some fun playing with your Friends,
choosing ANY game that you want to play, with a limitation of 30 players.

Do i need to be a donator to create a Private party Room?
Yes, only Lapiz + donator would be able to use this, but, hey! Don’t worry if you’re not a donator,
you can just be invited and have fun.

Do i need to be invited to join a Private Party Room? Or can i just join randomly?
Yeah, you need to be invited, you can’t just join Randomly, this is just to make it clearly and don’t have strange people in your Private party room.

Commands :

/hostpartyroom : This command would be used to start hosting a private party room.
/invite (Username) : Command used to invite someone to your private party room.
/kick (Username) (Reason) : Command used to kick someone from your Private party room

/leaveroom : Command used to leave the private party room.
/sethelper (Username) : Command used to set a helper in your private party room.

/game : Command use to start picking a game in your private party room. (This would open a Menu, where you can find any game that you want)

/finishgame : Command used to finish the game.

/startgame : Command used to start the game (fastly).

Ranks :

[PARTY OWNER] : Owner of the party, can use all commands and do all the decisions about the private party room

[PARTY HELPER] : Party helper, can use /kick, /startgame, /finishgame.

This would change all in the server, this would be the new party system, but more funny, letting players choose any game, and with who play, at any time.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that was my suggestion, sorry for the typos, still learning english.

EDIT : IF THIS IS AGAINST THE EULA, THE LAPIZ + DONATOR WOULD CHANGE, EVERYONE WOULD BE ABLE TO DO THIS.

Tags : @Tacosbefriends , @Cheez , @GingerGeek , @error_dan_overflow , @rubik_cube_man , @Iselciour , @Dutchy_Nub , @DionInsanity , @Paraleea , @MadGab210 , @PinkSparkleWolf , @Macreddin , @Efcluke94 , @Stefanvld , @Younisco , @Terrarialover11 (Epic Comments) , @ImABubbleHead, @Saradabaschi

THANKS.
-SAM.

+1 Nice IDEA man

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Ooooh dayum best idea ever!! :D
But since it would require a lot of resources, I think it should be Diamond+ only.
Hope it gets added soon! :)

D

Deleted member 15612

No, jk.

Well, i finally understand what do you guys mean, i've been searching about this and it really takes money, not THAT LOT, but money.
The rank would be changed to Gold, Diamond or Emerald (max), this doesn't have any problem with EULA so, it's okay.
Thanks for the support! <3 (The post is already edited).

+100 amazing idea!
Ooooh dayum best idea ever!! :D
But since it would require a lot of resources, I think it should be Diamond+ only.
Hope it gets added soon! :)
+1 Nice IDEA man
Thanks so much for all the support guys! <3

Dan:

Aug 20, 2015
California, USA
danbeneventano.me
Like what tacos said, this would require more servers and expenses, and performance already struggles when the servers we have are under heavy load. So if we buy servers, they would probably go towards the whole network rather than private rooms. We do have a party system being worked on.

D

Deleted member 15612

Like what tacos said, this would require more servers and expenses, and performance already struggles when the servers we have are under heavy load. So if we buy servers, they would probably go towards the whole network rather than private rooms. We do have a party system being worked on.
Well, this is different.
If this Party system gets added, the servers would be practically free in some months, everyone would love to have an specific rank (For expample, Diamond) to have a Private party room, that means money, if you wanna talk about it, it's for example, like Hour watch, normally not a lot of people like it/play it, if those servers go to towards to the whole network, some of them would be useless, not generating money to the server and fun to the players.

kawithomas

Aug 16, 2014
Groningen
Well, this is different.
If this Party system gets added, the servers would be practically free in some months, everyone would love to have an specific rank (For expample, Diamond) to have a Private party room, that means money, if you wanna talk about it, it's for example, like Hour watch, normally not a lot of people like it/play it, if those servers go to towards to the whole network, some of them would be useless, not generating money to the server and fun to the players.
True.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom