Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

Ohai!

So today and yesterday I've reached 700 messages and 1.000 likes. I won't be posting these kind of threads a lot but I'll do it today. So here are some true facts and a big thanks to all of you.

So what does this mean to me? Well this is basically an achievement for me, a reward of being active and a part of this community. Everyone made me feel I'm at the right place. Every single persons I've at least spoke once with, helped me with more than you'll think. For example, my English grades. I'm as most of you know not English, I'm Dutch to be exact with you. I've been a member for so long here that English became my main language (almost =3). So thanks for that. Everyone made me feel like I'm at the right place here, I'm welcomed for as far as I know and that's something I really enjoy. I mean, I'm part of a big community, with fun people. I'm having a lot of fun discussions with a lot of people *cough cough* @Gainfullterror *cough cough* and I enjoy every single one of them. I really like sharing opions to each other and concvinceothers, that's why you can find me at the suggestion section a lot. I'd like to thanks all people who helped me, messaged me and know me in the first place.

upload_2018-3-9_20-41-9.png

Oh and I hate giving people special tags because I always forget people =3 Okay one ( @komododragon 2002 )

NOTE: This could be edited a lot because I haven't checked any grammar/spelling mistakes

NOTE: This ain't a congratulations farm, it's just to let you guys know how I feel about this.

Obai!

Last edited by a moderator:

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Congratz! You don't know how glad I am on the fact that you became active again. It's just so much fun. I'll probably thank you an another time, because my english is pure cringe, but still. May the Bitcoin be with you! Also thanks for the tag :3 (However, it wasn't needed, because I'm not special or something, but still thanks!) Shall I own you in skywars with the kit jok... I mean shall we play some skywars games soon? Maybe this weekend? <3

D

Deleted member 100818

Congratz! You don't know how glad I am on the fact that you became active again. It's just so much fun. I'll probably thank you an another time, because my english is pure cringe, but still. May the Bitcoin be with you! Also thanks for the tag :3 (However, it wasn't needed, because I'm not special or something, but still thanks!) Shall I own you in skywars with the kit jok... I mean shall we play some skywars games soon? Maybe this weekend? <3
<3
EDIT: We'll not play just a weekend, but every day

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Mappoe wrote on Pineapple's profile.
hapy birday
Top Bottom