Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hi guys and girls.

Today is a special day for me. I hit 6.666 messages. Before I begin with the special I want to thank you guys and girls to make this happen. The support of you that I kept posting to ever get 10.000 messages. You guys and girls are always standing behind my back [Gotcha back fam]. If I could, I would tag everyone, but then I'm still making this post untill tomorrow. :p

The tags:

@telegamer Thank you for playing games with me everyday and sometimes lagging out because of your Telenet. :)
@yoyamin Actually the same as I wrote by telegamer.... Euhm hi and Thank you. :p
@Netflix_Addicted I know you are in Dubai right now or actually flying to there at this moment. But I want to thank you for the hillarious jokes you made. *cough* NOT *cough* <3
@Buuuddy stay a Belgian pig and not a cat. :)
@xFirelion you are just an Anmazing friend. Even though you never talk!!! <3
@Fantasyz Thank you yell at me when you want to play a game. Even though you never talk aswell. I want to hear your voice.
@Haider. Thank you to make some tele jokes with me. :p
@zDutchie Thank you stay awesome if I made a report.
@DYD. Thank you to laugh at me when I fail my MLG water bucket.
@everyone I know this isn't a real tag, but Thank you all!!!

And now we all have waiting for, the special. Acutally is this a quite sad special. Some people are hackusating for Kill-Aura etc. But what if it's true? I don't want to do this anymore, but I can't get back now. Oke here it is. I USE HACKS!!! Yup you heard me, I use hacks. I use the Wurst Client v6.6.6. Here's the evidence if you don't believe me. :)
I have hacks.png

Oke maybe this was a joke. *insert 'oh really' meme*
orly.jpg

Once again thank you all!!!! You are all amazing!!!!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
FIRST! GRATS!! :)
Thank you! :D
Congratz brother from another skin! :D
Gratss Mueegaaaa <3
Grats mega :))
omg dem haxsss! ban pls!

jk, gratz on 6666 messages. PS: I saw you earlier today and I'm not ready to take you on.
One day, Bravo. One day. Also thank you! :D
What a mega special... ok no.. Gratz!
The puns are real. Thank you! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom