Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
So i have been enjoying using 5zig for the past few weeks. It has a feature where u can see ppls username history. Sometimes, i put someones old username in chat. Is this considered chat trolling?

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! Its good to hear that you are enjoying with playing on 5zig and yes, its allowed to say peoples old name since you can find it on google/namemc, but if they told you to stop saying that, i will stop. :)

Reactions: Rawrbin

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
So I have been enjoying using 5zig for the past few weeks. It has a feature where u can see ppls username history. Sometimes, I put someone's old username in chat. Is this considered chat trolling?
Hey! If you mean it's like namemc, it's allowed. But if you can change the name & make fake evidence for reports, it's forbidden.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hey! If you mean it's like namemc, it's allowed. But if you can change the name & make fake evidence for reports, it's forbidden.
Its like namemc. U press the hotkey for the feature, and u just get a list of all their usernames. Namemc built into the gamr

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Yes! This is allowed, it's just the same as NameMC, but ingame. Saying peoples old names is allowed, it's not something we punish for. However, if they told you to stop because they don't like it, you should stop.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Yes! This is allowed, it's just the same as NameMC, but ingame. Saying peoples old names is allowed, it's not something we punish for. However, if they told you to stop because they don't like it, you should stop.
K thanks alot. I will totally stop, if they ask. Respect is an integral part of the comminity :)
Lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈