Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hello Everyone!

Do you accept my challenge? To test your skills!

Winners Prizes

•$25 USD
•$15 USD
•$10 USD
The Prize money can be in available Digital Gift Cards. Such as Amazon, Xbox, Microsoft, PlayStation, Minecoins or any others(If Available in USD) If you are unable to use USD in your Country/Region you may pass the winnings to a friend.
I'm also not awake 24/7 so give me time to send it lol.

Rules (please read)
You may only successfully complete ONE of the three challenges for the prize money. (So others can win something too)
•Post your answers in the replies of this Thread with the Challenge you are completing.
Challenge 1: {Answer goes here}
•Your forums account must be more than 3 days old (For rule number 1, I want everyone to have a chance of winning).
•Answer spamming will disqualify you from any winnings.
•DO NOT MESSAGE THE WINNERS
•If you wish to answer you can start a private message(to stay anonymous) to me as well, you can still win the prize and the winners are based off when the answer was submitted (by time)
•If you have assisted in making any of the Challenges you are disqualified in the game(Like 'DarkStray' can't answer them all).

[Already Won] Challenge 1: Find Me ($10)
word-search-3138363.jpg

Find the 10 CubeCraft related Words.
Respond with THE 9 words drawn on the image and repost!
Cubecraft, LuckyIslands, Minerware, ColonyControl, Eggwars, SkyWars, MegaGames, MagicMayhem, BattleArena

[Already Won] Challenge 2: Scramble: Forgotten ($15)
S N A I L D E H

L I N E D A S H

[Already Won] Challenge 3:
Who am I? ($25)
I was your Number 1 pick, I have 16 Paths of travel. I am Tropical, Modern and all about the Nature. I am not a fountain of youth, but a fountain of truth, between the 2 -liers. Who am I?

Town (Eggwars Teams of 2 Map)

Last edited:

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hello Everyone!

Do you accept my challenge? To test your skills!

Winners Prizes

•$25 USD
•$15 USD
•$10 USD
The Prize money can be in available Digital Gift Cards. Such as Amazon, Xbox, Microsoft, PlayStation, Minecoins or any others(If Available in USD) If you are unable to use USD in your Country/Region you may pass the winnings to a friend.
I'm also not awake 24/7 so give me time to send it lol.

Rules (please read)
You may only successfully complete ONE of the three challenges for the prize money. (So others can win something too)
•Post your answers in the replies of this Thread with the Challenge you are completing.
Challenge 1: {Answer goes here}
•Your forums account must be more than 3 days old (For rule number 1, I want everyone to have a chance of winning).
•Answer spamming will disqualify you from any winnings.
•DO NOT MESSAGE THE WINNERS
•If you wish to answer you can start a private message(to stay anonymous) to me as well, you can still win the prize and the winners are based off when the answer was submitted (by time)
•If you have assisted in making any of the Challenges you are disqualified in the game(Like 'DarkStray' can't answer them all).

[Already Won] Challenge 1: Find Me ($10)
View attachment 204986
Find the 10 CubeCraft related Words.
Respond with THE 9 words drawn on the image and repost!
Cubecraft, LuckyIslands, Minerware, ColonyControl, Eggwars, SkyWars, MegaGames, MagicMayhem, BattleArena

Challenge 2: Scramble: Forgotten ($15)
S N A I L D E H

Challenge 3:
Who am I? ($25)
I was your Number 1 pick, I have 16 Paths of travel. I am Tropical, Modern and all about the Nature. I am not a fountain of youth, but a fountain of truth, between the 2 -liers. Who am I?

All the Challenges are Cubecraft related. You can’t google them at all and they were all made myself. Now you can still find all the answers on the forums or the cubecraft discord if you look in the right direction.

Reactions: Click Greatness

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Sir may I ask HOW u managed to figure out #3?
•Town was chosen as favorite map in the Elimination game on Discord.

•The map has 16 road pieces(16 paths of travel)

•Has a Palm Tree at main base(tropical).

•Modern Housing(being modern)

•Forestry in the center(one with nature)

•And the fountain inbetween the two outlying basesThe play on words was “Liars” in respond to the “fountain of truth” -liers being outLIERS(Not a fountain of youth as you have to “grow” to that base and find the truth[diamonds and gold])

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Sir may I ask HOW u managed to figure out #3?
I hacked into his account and managed to find the answers.

Jk, I thought it was a map and I saw the sentence "I am your number 1 pick" and I thought about saltyshadows his thread and the elemination game on discord :). When I thought it was town, I played the game and saw everything he mentioned.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom