Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kaedee

Kaedeerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 24, 2020
506
3,895
389
22
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Yay, looking good c:
Will definitely start playing SW more now ;D
 

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
363
787
168
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hey CubeCrafters! Part 3 of 5 Weeks of Summer has released - 2 maps coming to Java, and 2 to Bedrock! 🥳

In case you missed our initial release of 5 Weeks of Summer, check it out here! Keep an eye on our socials such as Twitter and Instagram for upcoming updates and giveaways! ✨

🍀 Java - Solo Lucky Islands - Luck

View attachment 171330
I'm sure the luck would be in your favour this time...​

🤡 Bedrock - Teams of 2 SkyWars - Circus

View attachment 171333
Whoever said clowns are scary are thinking too hard about IT... 😂​

🤖 Java - Solo SkyWars - Wiring

View attachment 171332
Don't get too 'wired' up if you lose!​

💡 Bedrock - Solo SkyWars - Wiring

View attachment 171331
I'm sure that the fun you'll have on this map will make sparks fly! ⚡​

Hope you all enjoy the maps - stay tuned for next Thursday for the next map update! 🌞
Circus map looks amazing guys, great update!
 
D

Deleted member 491790

Guest
Love the looks, but I really don't like wiring, it's just a giant mosh pit really
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Top Bottom