Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dropiee

Jun 5, 2020
Hey CubeCrafters! Part 2 of 5 Weeks of Summer has released - take a look at what NEW maps you could be playing on today!

In case you missed our initial release of 5 Weeks of Summer, check it out here! Keep an eye on our socials such as Twitter and Instagram for upcoming updates and giveaways! ✨

🐸 Java - Team EggWars - Frogpond

View attachment 170488
Have a jumping good time on this map! Ribbit!

😴 Bedrock - Teams of 2 EggWars - Dream

View attachment 170490
Catch your enemies sleeping!

🌸 Java - Team SkyWars - Sakura

View attachment 170489
Finally, inner peace...

💮 Bedrock - Teams of 4 SkyWars - Sakura

View attachment 170491
I would tell you this map is gorgeous, but you wouldn't be'leaf' me! 😜
Thanks to @Basketman , @Zuvi , @Thijs_PRO & @Siftenly for the awesome map submission for Sakura! Check out the map submission here!

Hope you all enjoy the maps - stay tuned for next Thursday for the next map update! 🦋
as for me, Sakura is the best map for four people, as it is very suitable for pvp:)

AmorSpectre

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2020
discord.gg
Hey CubeCrafters! Part 2 of 5 Weeks of Summer has released - take a look at what NEW maps you could be playing on today!

In case you missed our initial release of 5 Weeks of Summer, check it out here! Keep an eye on our socials such as Twitter and Instagram for upcoming updates and giveaways! ✨

🐸 Java - Team EggWars - Frogpond

View attachment 170488
Have a jumping good time on this map! Ribbit!

😴 Bedrock - Teams of 2 EggWars - Dream

View attachment 170490
Catch your enemies sleeping!

🌸 Java - Team SkyWars - Sakura

View attachment 170489
Finally, inner peace...

💮 Bedrock - Teams of 4 SkyWars - Sakura

View attachment 170491
I would tell you this map is gorgeous, but you wouldn't be'leaf' me! 😜
Thanks to @Basketman , @Zuvi , @Thijs_PRO & @Siftenly for the awesome map submission for Sakura! Check out the map submission here!

Hope you all enjoy the maps - stay tuned for next Thursday for the next map update! 🦋
hey cubecraft i just want to say that beta games has a lot of hackers we had to deal with kill aura and flying hacks so your "sentinel" is weak like hell so please upgrade your systems and install some type of site that detects hacks/blocks hacks so players usually don't rage quit and to be honest i've killed a total of six hackers in 2020 and lost to 3 hackers 1:in eggwars one was using fly hacks and destroyed all egg in 30 secs then killed all 2: one with kill aura in beta games CTF and the third one: another one in CTF that almost every time he had the flag he flew like a bat so please upgrade your system download sites and please stop this hacking

AmorSpectre

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2020
discord.gg
hey cubecraft i just want to say that beta games has a lot of hackers we had to deal with kill aura and flying hacks so your "sentinel" is weak like hell so please upgrade your systems and install some type of site that detects hacks/blocks hacks so players usually don't rage quit and to be honest i've killed a total of six hackers in 2020 and lost to 3 hackers 1:in eggwars one was using fly hacks and destroyed all egg in 30 secs then killed all 2: one with kill aura in beta games CTF and the third one: another one in CTF that almost every time he had the flag he flew like a bat so please upgrade your system download sites and please stop this hacking
also forgot one i also died to one with kill aura in skywars people are using hacks over excess this maybe might be the end of cubecraft

Ahmet inal 07

Jun 5, 2020
merhaba Ahmet'e cubecraft'a kaydolduğu için teşekkür ederim, ancak CubeCraft sunucusunda bilgisayar korsanları gördüm. Kanıt olduğunu söyleyebilirim

Ahmet inal 07

Jun 5, 2020
[QUOTE = "SlimyPython, yayın: 1194782, üye: 494134"]
bunu görüyorum, ama bu size anakaya baskısında insanları nasıl rapor edeceğinizi anlatıyor
[/ALINTI]
Ok

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom