Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Scott Ouellette

Oct 25, 2016
Hi Cubecraft it has been five months that I have been banned from this server. After watching my brother play egg wars my mind is saying I wish I could play again without hacking. I know everyone was mad at me at the time. But I don't know if this will work but I want to stop hacking on Cube craft. It also makes me regret hacking after a long period amount of time. I don't know if I will get another chance to play but if I do I would want to STOP hacking.

L

Lepzi

You won't get unban but if you really want to stop hackers get a new account and report them it would help massively and yeah you have hacked in the past but that doesn't mean that you shouldn be judge by that everyone should get another chance so I hope if you do get a new account you use it to ban people ban the rule breakers make cubecraft safer

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
You won't get unban but if you really want to stop hackers get a new account and report them it would help massively and yeah you have hacked in the past but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be forgiven everyone should get another chance so I hope if you do get a new account you use it to ban people ban the rule breakers make cubecraft safer
Technically he's not allowed to since he'd be bypassing his punishment and that is against the rules

L

Lepzi

Technically he's not allowed to since he'd be bypassing his punishment and that is against the rules
Hmm true but he could try and talk things out with some staff see what they say low chance but hey worth a go.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This one can be really up in the air, heres a guy wanting to atone for his sins, after the second ban this is hardly believeable considering that panic sets into a hacker only after they get permbanned thus all the unban spam, but at the same time he might even be a changed person, however even though you might not be on cubecraft again @Scott Ouellette i hope your your putting your claims into practice on other servers

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Hmm you have an interesting case. Spamming appeals is against the rules, but getting a new account is also against the rules. @Mac what do you say? Unban? Or let him get a new account? U personally think that after 5 months that should be enough to change a person...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom