Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Here's the whole story:
Once upon a time where was an ender who killed all of thw squids who were in a tank full of huge skeletons and creepers which were extra weak because of toxic bombs. And then a wither which was then defeated killed Undead_Shadow11 so that the rhino named scooter would be socially accepted so that all the rhinos loved and cherished him and made him their pimp of da hoes, and he kiled zombies, said Laser who then ate a cake named Alfred Longbottom which was a pie cooking freak. Alfred Longbottom then said 'I think they do like my yummy pies, pretty sure they don't eat pies very often'. Alfred ate Tahatii instead, and then magikarp evolved then LaserDolphin shot 77 lasers to magikarp and magikarp killed us with giant gravity. And then the end. But before the end he used splash, indeed he was crazy, but then came that fox and he said wha cha cha cha he then started to drive a rocket to evolve into Blaziken. He decided it was time to make his decision and he bought some canned potatoes and brocoli, which were highly toxic and he threw up. And those five words turned into sentences and killed all the Kaijus. And then awesomepingu2005 went to tell his mummy awesomepingu doesn't understand this. Don't care for those little lambs and pigs that were so very easy to eat, then a dragon comes along and steals my pig which I already ate for brunch which didn't taste so good. Then everyone was dead, but they turned into nothing because they're dead. The End...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom