• No, is a horrible idea >:(

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Can be cool implement a 4 teams tower defence

Is the same but with 4 teams and when you want to send troops you send to the 3 enemys at time.
The last team alive Win
If time end, the tower with more health win

—You get x2 gold but you have 3 enemys.
—the send troops cooldown is longer
—armagedon are more simple
—2nd get a price
—exp is lower bit you send x3 troops

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net
I'm against this idea, but I'm not horribly against it, because I'd still play it if it was released. But I believe that different sized teams would be a better addition instead of more teams, I feel like players would enjoy a 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, etc. Furthermore I don't believe there would be enough players to play 6v6v6v6 that is 24 players. It can be a struggle to get a game in normal TD sometimes.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I'm against this idea, but I'm not horribly against it, because I'd still play it if it was released. But I believe that different sized teams would be a better addition instead of more teams, I feel like players would enjoy a 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, etc. Furthermore I don't believe there would be enough players to play 6v6v6v6 that is 24 players. It can be a struggle to get a game in normal TD sometimes.
Skywars, eggwars, lucky islands, blockwars... in all of them happend this

D

Deleted member 436996

I don't really like the idea.
Although it would bring much more diversity to the game it would result in 3 teams targetting one.
Making it so the team that has more health is always getting targetted, making the game REALLY boring.

And also, till a mandatory tutorial is implemented this shouldn't get added. Since if someone misplace a tower, or some it would make you lose, or have high chances to lose.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom