Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 346231

'/level' Command
This command will show your current level, and the experience needed to level up (as currently shown while hovering your cursor over your player head in the games selector).

'/play' Command

I have previously suggested this in this thread. Please go and read that.

'/loot points' or '/lootpoints' Command

A command that would work the same as /points currently does, but for loot points.

A global '/duel' Command
Okay so once again, something I've previously suggested. Please go and read this thread.

Okay so 2 resuggestions, and 2 original (I think at least, I haven't seen them before).

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
'/level' Command
This command will show your current level, and the experience needed to level up (as currently shown while hovering your cursor over your player head in the games selector).
It could be handy for those who are in-game and wants to know their current level, however, I doubt if people will make use of it as you can already see your level in your hotbar and in your compass. Furthermore, the most people do not really look at their level, at least, that is what I suspect. I could be wrong at that point.
Though it would be cool to see a message like this showing up after executing the command:

Your current level is 79 (63.6%)
'/play' Command
There is already a Play Again feature so it is not that essential to add this command.

35db82d8ec88d701258a4cbc81bcf83a-png.144567

A command that would work the same as /points currently does, but for loot points.
There is also a /points command which proves the amount of points you currently have. Hence it is why it can also be an encouragement to implement this command.
It would be cool to see a message like this showing up after executing the command:

You currently have 850 Loot Points
A global '/duel' Command
Okay so once again, something I've previously suggested. Please go and read this thread.
Interesting command. Basically a command which supports all players in all PvP lobbies? So if you are in PvP lobby 4 and the person you want to challenge is in lobby 1 then you just execute the /duel command? It is like a faster way in stead of right clicking on the person himself.

---

In short, I would not mind seeing these commands get added, however, it is not really a priority to add such a thing as you can already check these statistics elsewhere. Nevertheless, I am interesting in the /duel command.

Good suggestion. :)

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
'/level' Command
I'd actually love this command for in-game. But when you're in a lobby, you can just check your level bar or your compass.

'/play' Command
This one isn't really needed. With 2 clicks, you can be in a game, so this command would be a bit overone.

Yeah well, why not right? I mean, we've got a /points command, so why not a /lootpoints command?

A global '/duel' Command
This could be a command, but it's not really necessary or something.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
'/level' Command

'/play' Command

A global '/duel' Command

Okay so 2 resuggestions, and 2 original (I think at least, I haven't seen them before).

Yup, although it should be /loot and not /lootpoints. I'm too lazy for such a long command.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom