Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strek17

Aug 25, 2015
Hobbiton
www.youtube.com
I had no idea how you expected me to use the background when all my backgrounds are rendered with the rendered skins inside the environment. So I did the only thing I could and rebuild the islands based off the images. Exported it for rendering and set them both on multiple renders. I could not add the flash effect you wanted, it was taking far too long.

I've been working on this for 5 whole hours so I decided to scrap The Flash effect that you wanted and decided to make everything else look fancy to make up for it. I hope you still enjoy it.

Strek17%20Render.png

Strek17%20Render%202.png

@Strek17
I love u, thanks.

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
IGN: CaptainDawg_
Pose: Just a casual pose
Holding an Item?: Nope
Facial Expression: Confused
Background: CubeCraft Arcade Lobby
Profile Picture Compatible?: Yes please

MissMikkiMae

Mar 6, 2016
Australia
IGN: MikkiMae
Pose: mm, Just make it look scary, kinda?
Holding an Item?: nah
Facial Expression: scary
Background: A forest
Extra Details: um, is it possible to put a brown snake tail attached to my skin?
Profile Picture Compatible?: Yes please

If you can't do the scary look just do whatever you think what would look great

Last edited:

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Update: Now Accepting Miniature and Cubelet Renders
Another render I recently created in my spare time, It's also my new profile picture.
Bear%20and%20Drew%20Final.png

Yes, this means what you're thinking, I am as of now accepting miniature renders, the only difficulty I may have with this is finding the skin of the miniature you requested. But I'll do what I can. The cubelets are very easy to do, I have numerous screenshots of them, you can also include the text that says "Player found Blue Leggings!" or something similar.

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
IGN Kick12
Pose I like the picture with the cubelet and the miniature
So can you make the picture with the miniature and tge cubelet with my skin? Only remove the fingers.
Can you write on the render Obsidian Kick12
Profile Picture Compitable Yes please

Thanks!!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
IGN Kick12
Pose I like the picture with the cubelet and the miniature
So can you make the picture with the miniature and tge cubelet with my skin? Only remove the fingers.
Can you write on the render Obsidian Kick12
Profile Picture Compitable Yes please

Thanks!!

Which miniature?

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
IGN: Mattuki
Pose: the same as the example
Holding an Item?: yeah, a diamond sword and if u can a iron shovel in the other hand
Facial Expression: the same as the example
Background: Sundae-sky wars
Extra Details: yeah, if u can, add a little skin of a random panda in the back xd
Profile Picture Compatible?: no thanks.

thanks man, you are awesome, hope u the best luck
I'm stuck here, because the server updated to 1.9 I can't log on with world downloader and get ahold of the Sundae map to render it, I hate using still background images because they look awful. But I'm going to try something.

12/03/16 edit: Solved.

Last edited:

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
So I'm back this time around in 2016. This time I'm only doing 3D renders, because there's a few things I've learned about requested drawings.
  • They take forever, therefore I cannot catch up on requests and they pile up.
  • I don't particularly enjoy making them.
  • I'm not that great at drawing at all.
  • My drawing skills are limited, especially to what people were requesting on the thread that I absolutely could not draw.
So, I'm sticking with my renders, I've made two examples today (both I am incredibly proud of) and this is what I am currently capable of. Here they are:
The Flash | This shot was inspired from the episode with the turtle, he slows down time. It was a really awesome light show watching him run in slow motion.
The%20Flash%20CW_zps2hg73wrs.jpg

Firestorm.png

Firestorm from DC Comics.

NitroPelle Render Background_zpsareq9jmd.png

pandaherolinker no effects.png

Bear%20and%20Drew%20Final.png

My first ever miniature render, this miniature is custom made entirely by myself. I'm also holding a cubelet. You can request a miniature for your render but it is recommended that you provide the skin that has the head of the miniature because they're really hard to find.

Strek17%20Render.png

IGN:
Pose:
Holding an Item?:
Facial Expression:
Background:
Extra Details: (miniature? anything, go wild.)
Profile Picture Compatible?: (this basically means that I will design it based on the fact that you will use it as a profile picture, so it will fit a 1:1 ratio.)

I made my first ever art thread because it was an easy way to get to know everyone and make a few friends, being that I have just came back. I thought I should get to know everyone again. Because I don't recognize a lot of you.

Thanks a lot.
I dont care wich details pls i need a new one

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
Wah, these are amazing!

Can't say no to requesting one myself ;)

IGN: Deestinyer
Pose: Oh my, this one's hard to decide on. How about a victorious pose above a losing @CARDAN16. (If this is too difficult, any other pose would be great)
Holding an Item?: Pie!
Facial Expression: Hm, smirking? Hope that's not a problem.
Background: Can't decide on this one either, whatever background you please :)
Extra Details: (miniature? anything, go wild.) Go wild huh? I'll have sparkles on the floor. Yes.
Profile Picture Compatible?: Absolutely :)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
So I just finished a massive piece I was working on for a while, I present to you.

My Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Minecraft Render
The%20Wind%20Waker%20Render_1.png

Toon Link Skin created by Paddy on PlanetMinecraft. (http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/paddy/)

The Wind Waker being one of my favourite games of all time was a rendered piece I wanted to tackle and of course I do everything in Minecraft style and therefore I created this. I'm super proud of it, everything came out the way it was supposed to, the textures, lighting, render, fog, particles, colour. Everything was perfect.

First I went into single-player creative and build the boat, I then exported the boat into a .obj format for Blender to recognize. I opened up a Minecraft character rig and inserted the boat, undid interpolation and changed filter to 'area' to make it the pixels visible. Next I changed the skin of the rig character and removed facial features. I placed a plane and gave it a wavy modifier and edited that to create a bubble-like shape and place the hill underneath the boat. I then rotated the boat so that it was facing upwards on the hill. After that I placed the character rig on top of the boat in a sailor-like pose. I grabbed the texture of the water from Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker on the internet and repeated that on the water. I added a sun-lamp and increased the energy to 1.804, told it to use constant blurred shadow, bumped the sampling up and added a light-yellow morning fog on the boat (known as scattering and extinction). I rendered the piece and exported it as .PNG. I entered this file into PaintDotNet and added a white lining across the back horizon of the water, I then blurred it and glowed it to give it a fog-like effect. Then I drew in some light blue coloured waves along the bottom of the boat and lowered the opacity and Gaussian blurred it along with small blue droplets all around it and done the same to those. I then did some black shading around Toon Link to give him more lighting effects and then exported the image into GIMP 2.0. From here I changed the contrast to give the image a brighter afternoon sun colour and upped the blue contract on the ocean and more red and purple on the boat and some more blue on the shadows to make it blend with the water. I finally exported it back to PaintDotNet and added my signature and a final blue Vignette around the rendered piece and exported it as a final render.

Some feedback on this render would be awesome, I'm curious to what you guys think.

Last edited:

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
So I just finished a massive piece I was working on for a while, I present to you.

The Wind Waker being one of my favourite games of all time was a rendered piece I wanted to tackle and of course I do everything in Minecraft style and therefore I created this. I'm super proud of it, everything came out the way it was supposed to, the textures, lighting, render, fog, particles, colour. Everything was perfect.

First I went into single-player creative and build the boat, I then exported the boat into a .obj format for Blender to recognize. I opened up a Minecraft character rig and inserted the boat, undid interpolation and changed filter to 'area' to make it the pixels visible. Next I changed the skin of the rig character and removed facial features. I placed a plane and gave it a wavy modifier and edited that to create a bubble-like shape and place the hill underneath the boat. I then rotated the boat so that it was facing upwards on the hill. After that I placed the character rig on top of the boat in a sailor-like pose. I grabbed the texture of the water from Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker on the internet and repeated that on the water. I added a sun-lamp and increased the energy to 1.804, told it to use constant blurred shadow, bumped the sampling up and added a light-yellow morning fog on the boat (known as scattering and extinction). I rendered the piece and exported it as .PNG. I entered this file into PaintDotNet and added a white lining across the back horizon of the water, I then blurred it and glowed it to give it a fog-like effect. Then I drew in some light blue coloured waves along the bottom of the boat and lowered the opacity and Gaussian blurred it along with small blue droplets all around it and done the same to those. I then did some black shading around Toon Link to give him more lighting effects and then exported the image into GIMP 2.0. From here I changed the contrast to give the image a brighter afternoon sun colour and upped the blue contract on the ocean and more red and purple on the boat and some more blue on the shadows to make it blend with the water. I finally exported it back to PaintDotNet and added my signature and a final blue Vignette around the rendered piece and exported it as a final render.

Some feedback on this render would be awesome, I'm curious to what you guys think.

That looks so awesome 0_0

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England

It's lovely, proud of ya ;) ! Keep up the good work :)

Reactions: Story

HelloItsMeGijs

Dec 19, 2015
-
Ign: HelloItsMeGijs
Miature: enderman
Background: desert
Text if is possible ijs4gijs
Handitem: iron sword

Thanks,gijs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom