Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The Gaming Pro

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
If you make a bug report in the CubeCraft website, and then you see that someone has posted a thread on the thread you just posted and then it will say on the notifications that 'there might be more replies after this' but you can't reply after a staff has finished replying on the bug report!

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If a staff member replied on a thread and thinks the thread is 'handled' or 'resolved', they will close the thread to restrain any further comments, which could possibly lead to an argue about the final decision of the staff member or necro-posting.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Usually you can easily start a conversation on the forums if you'd like to discuss it further or move over to staff-help in discord. As you would do if you'd like to discuss something further with any other form of staff. So personally I don't see any particular reason for these type of reports to be kept unlocked.

However as I use ✨ Fancy Letters ✨ is might be a difficult to start a conversation with me, I've thus decided to add a link in my signature and my answers I use for denying and accepting reports!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom