Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I've been targeted by hacker hunters like you for being good at pvp before. Hacking is not allowed period. If you used the new report system the players you reported would've been banned within 3-5 days unless you had bad evidence.

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
It is never a good idea to hack yourself even tho you 'think' that you are helping out the server. The best thing is to report a hacker with good evidence.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
hacking to deal with hackers is not very smart you may think your helping the server but your not your next time please use the new report system it can take 2 to 5 days to get it looked at the staff is doing everything they can to handle the reports however their are hundreds of reports coming in every day and they cant look at all of them in one day still you shouldnt hack to deal with a hacker

xCgKing23

Jul 8, 2016
The best thing to do when you see a hacker is either record them or just leave them be, don't feed them they are looking for a reaction just stay calm and leave.
Hacking to deal with hackers is just being a hypocrite in a way.......

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
Even if you are hacking to 'help', you will still be banned for hacking. End of story. As for the hackers never getting banned, try to get better evidence if your reports have been rejected. If you are waiting for an answer, keep waiting. Also, if the hackers have been spotted 1 month later they probably appealed/their ban wore off.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Hello, even if all your applications got closed you need to make sure it is very good evidence, staff members don't go for guesses. Also please remember to be patient for the brand new anti-cheat to come out, at the moment CubeCraft is relying on us to report, if it fails we try again. If it means helping players, and making the community better, you need to try until you suceed. And these posts don't help.

U

Unipotato

Hacking is never a good idea, it is bad. Period. No exceptions. If your reports weren't accepted, it was because the report evidence wasn't clear enough. Staff can tell who is hacking, and who isn't. The people who you thought were hacking were probably just really good PvP'ers. The whole point of reporting is to keep hackers out of the server, so if you hack, what's even the point? You may be doing it to try to stop the hackers you see, but then you are breaking the rules. Think about it, someone is going to rob a bank, so you rob the bank first so that they cannot do it. It doesn't make sense, you are breaking a rule to stop a rule breaker.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
This situation is not a very good idea. And as you can tell, it has punishments.

Ex: There is a wild murderer in you're neighborhood you are tired of people being scared of him, so one day you go to his hosue and kill him, what good will that do? You get imprisoned/banned for trying to "help". As said above please, please, report these hackers. And let the staff be the ones to bring your evidence of hackers to justice.

BE THE GOOD GUY!!!

P.S. I did not know how much of a pep talk that was, geez...

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The best thing to do when you see a hacker is either record them or just leave them be, don't feed them they are looking for a reaction just stay calm and leave.
Hacking to deal with hackers is just being a hypocrite in a way.......
Facepalm* really? Calling someone a hypocrite is so weak and outdated in this age
~Continued from title.
~Can't be bothered with correcting grammar and capitalization.
But hackers who kill literally everyone in their path never get banned, I've reported multiple hackers in the past, but they never get banned, so I got my client and started killing all the other hackers on the desert assassination servers. But hackers who I know who have been playing for MONTHS, day after day, they get recorded + reported all the time, but they never get banned. But I, someone who's helping everyone out, gets banned without warning. I swear these hackers have bribed the staff or something.

Rant over.

(This isn't an explanation/appeal fyi, i know exactly why i got banned.)
your reasoning to hack to fight hackers is understandable and can be highly effective, however fighting fire with fire dosent work here all you do is just add to the problem, the report system has been out since november and one player was able to get over 400 rule breakers punished already, also another thing is hackers outnumber legit players 10,000 to 1 of course its going to look like nothings being done, however your honesty and willing to acknowledge your ban is respected, dont get me wrong your efforts and intentions are appreciated but staff just dont want that kind of thing

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Why did you Hack! >:(
No need to do that but yeah, sometimes reports don't get Handled because some Mods don't see the Hacks...
Life is Unfair sometimes and I have been targeted to as a "Hacker" by people that think they are the best because they have a Diamond Rank like a guy that says he is "Leader of Team Ultra" called me hacker.
You will never get banned if you don't hack but you did... Nothing to do there.
I remember I was going to start using Hacks against hacks so I made a thread and people told me that I didn't have to do that and I didn't.
I started Recording Hackers and have banned 12 already.
Sorry for your ban but as you said this isn't a appeal or something.
I like your honesty, you shouldn't be where you are but you made a mistake and sadly people only see your mistakes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom