Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Who are you going to vote for the elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
It's actually not how you do it.
You add a new layer to the image, set it as "color", and then add a "Full Color Spectrum" gradient on it with the gradient tool
:p
When using your way, it just adds a transparent rainbow to the image. In the proper way, (mine lol), it actually changes the color values of the image it sits on.
PbbyTxM.png
The thing is, the gradient way is a....gradient, so it doesn't have the stripes.
You could, though, use something in between, aka using a color layer to change the hue and at the same time using a rainbow image texture.

Reactions: _KTW_ and Max ♠

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
You add a new layer to the image, set it as "color", and then add a "Full Color Spectrum" gradient on it with the gradient tool
When using your way, it just adds a transparent rainbow to the image. In the proper way, (mine lol), it actually changes the color values of the image it sits on.
PbbyTxM.png
The thing is, the gradient way is a....gradient, so it doesn't have the stripes.
You could, though, use something in between, aka using a color layer to change the hue and at the same time using a rainbow image texture.
idk how2gimp leave me alone plz ill go cry in a corner

I'd have joined the rainbow team if it wasnt for the fact that it looks crap with my avatar
upload_2017-3-6_20-29-35.png

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Well what the heck do I choose? I'm a mix of black, white, green and on certain occasions blue :L

Sure black and white is classy, but what's life without a bit of colour?

Umm...

IDK ;-; halp

_KTW_

Novice Member
Jan 11, 2017
EggWars Lobby 1 or 5
PbbyTxM.png
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?

Reactions: Ping Ether
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom