Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly
image4.jpg

🧠 Shaking The Brains

Remember the last time you thought too much? Well, yes, me neither. But some of our dear community members did that for us. Lets read really quickly through their suggestions and some new updates! #STB (Shaking The Brains).

😉 Saying thank you

Imagine a scenario where you’ve just won a streak of games with your new online buddy. This is your first time winning so many games in a row so you decided to gift your friend a rank! However, you cannot express your gratitude with words, which in turn, makes your online friend very confused. But, there might be a solution for this awkward scenario

As most of you know, gifting ranks to other people is a way of congratulating someone or a symbol of friendship. But, some of you have found it quite annoying that you cannot add any type of congratulating words to your gifts, such as not being able to directly state why you’ve given the present. You could add something like “Happy Birthday” or “Thank you for your help”, if it were the case. If it is added into CubeCraft, you could explain to people why you’re giving this to them and thank them (or congratulate them, if it’s a different scenario). That way, no more misunderstandings could happen, which also makes it less awkward! It would also be particularly useful for people to add words of encouragement into gifts. This could be very useful for a nice CubeCraft society. Needless to say, this would be a very fun feature to add.
One of the community members replied: “I agree with adding a message with the gift, to add context on why they are receiving the gift (if the gift sender wants to add it)”.
Now imagine another scenario. It is your online best friend’s birthday, and you’ve decided to give them a rank. Thanks to a new feature, you can now say “Happy Birthday” to them and avoid any misunderstandings!
I think this feature will be quite useful if added. Not only can you be gifting other people something, you can also encourage them (or congratulate, or even saying “thank you”). This will help to make the community grow quite lovely and more positive!

Article by: @sweetgembi1116

🆕 1.12.2 with Shiny

In addition to last weeks reports from @xEefster named “sparkling ideas”, I’m making a report on the biggest and most promising thread about the new update. @ShinyArrows thread about updating to 1.12.2, he has a total of 16 new idea’s in this thread! If you would like to read this thread yourself. You can do that here. First he made 9 suggestions for new MinerWare microgames and boss battles. And 5 new lucky block drops idea’s. Almost all of those ideas were very promising and there is a lot of positive feedback in the comments. The best few ideas are to replace the wool on the team SkyWars Packman map to concrete. And 2 new boss battle ideas. 1: Rebuild the build and 2: Dropper. Both these bos battle idea’s were permanent gamemodes on HiveMc. But the HiveMc java server went down and there are some really good idea’s for adding more variety in MinerWare and get some new players to play CubeCraft java edition. Also his lucky island idea’s are very promising. Like adding new enchantments like curse of binding and curse of vanishing to items, a new pet: a llama. And also a new world event where a part of the world gets corrupted into ice. We don’t expect for all those idea’s to get into the game but a few of them most certainly will be added.

Article by: @colinverp

🔀 Randomized Loot

One of the best suggestions I’ve seen in a long time comes from @mats3209 with this thread. in this thread he explains his idea for adding a randomized option for your loot items, like win effects or cages. This feature would be especially handy for people who play for a long time or people with plus since they have a lot to choose from. This feature is already in Bedrock, but for Java it is only possible with egg break messages. This randomize feature should happen every time you join a new lobby. Nobody voted disagree for so far, but only a few people have reacted to this thread so if you would like to see this. Go to here and vote agree!

Article by: @colinverp

💀 MinerWare Impossible Mode!

@ShinyArrow’s new thread came up with a new unique idea to challenge the more experienced MinerWare players: MinerWare impossible mode!
In the impossible mode, the pre-existing games improve to a whole new level of difficulty. The thread mentioned some ways to spice up the games: such as having to hit 2 creepers in the ‘shoot the creeper’ microgame, which could be really difficult for people with bad aim! It also suggested to add 3 snowballs in the ‘stack 12 blocks high tower’ microgame, so you could make your opponents have a hard time! And another old feature was suggested to be re-implemented, the pvp in mine the ore microgame, which resulted in many people getting killed before they could properly mine anything. He also mentioned that the ‘win the snow fight’ microgame could be without teams: everyone on their own! It really makes the “impossible” mode live up to its name! A small change was suggested for the ‘hatch the chickens’ microgame, which only suggested to add an egg or two more to win. Another suggestion I personally found very interesting was having to trade with villagers twice in order to win the trade with villagers microgame, a very interesting and difficult concept! Next up was the ‘dodge the anvils’ microgame, where he suggested to add holes in the platform. This seemed actually really difficult to me, as people always look up in that game. The additional holes he suggested would make the players fall to their doom, how evil! The most unique and interesting idea I’ve found is the ‘knock everyone off’ microgame. He suggested that players should start with orange armor rather than green! For those who don’t know, armour in the ‘knock everyone off’ microgame goes green —> orange —> red. With green you get regular knockback, with orange slightly bigger and with red insane knockback. This will make it really easy to get punched off! And last but not least, he also suggested snowballs for the ‘keep running’ microgame, which will really distract and impede the players movements! This was a really cool and unique thread and I personally look forward to it getting implemented a lot! :)

Article by: @Ge1ster

🌟 Top 3 Threads

đŸ„‡Herobrine and Zombie remake skins <3 - by @itsmochhi

If you want to see some beautiful skins, you should certainly check this thread out! Itsmocchi has remade the default minecraft skins of a Zombie and Herobrine and it certainly turned out well.

đŸ„ˆSkyWars New Abilities - by @xTypical

Last time abilities were added for SkyWars was a long time ago. @xTypical thinks it's time to add some new ones.

đŸ„‰Lucky islands, and it’s future. - by @pieterpeer

@pieterpeer made a review of what he thinks of EggWars Mega, and he gave some suggestions to make it an even better gamemode. You should certainly check it out!

Article by: @xHappyMood

❓ Interview With Roxlad

ONE BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR OUR DEAR @ROXLAD! Yes, you hear it right! It’s his birthday so you better wish him a happy birthday if you haven’t already.
Oh wait? You don’t know @Roxlad? Let me introduce you to him quickly! @Roxlad translates articles of TCCT from English to Turkish and makes everyone able to understand what they read! He always wanted to support CubeCraft and its communities and when he found TCCT, he immediately applied for translator. So big thanks to @AnolTongi for telling @Roxlad about TCCT! Another thing you might know; @Roxlad is a member of the CubeCraft Translation Team. They are currently in a revamp so the translators over there have much time right now. And so did @Roxlad, he wanted to try his luck in here!
TCCT is MUCH better than @Roxlad expected (Yea of course it is
 What do you expect?!) As he says, everyone should join us! “The teamwork here is excellent, everyone is trying their best to help and support each other!” - @Roxlad
Besides CubeCraft @Roxlad also has a private life. He is a very quiet person, but he is usually free and his DMs are open if you want to get to know him a little better!
Last but not least he definitely recommend you to read TCCT on forums if you are in the CubeCraft community! “Also don’t be afraid to join our team!” - @Roxlad

Article by: @xEefster

🌎 North-American Servers!

At the 29th of April, CubeCraft announced their North-American servers! Last week CubeCraft slowly released North-American servers to their games and have been working for this project for a few years. When you join the network, you will automatically join the region closest to you with the best ping! Don’t worry, you are still able to play with your friends if they are playing in another region: CubeCraft will figure out which region is best for your party, depending on the players in it. Parkour, Skyblock and Featured Games (Java) do not have support for North-American servers yet, however this will be looked into in the future! If you want to read more about the new North-American servers, make sure to take a look at this thread.

Article by: @ShinyArrow

đŸ˜„ Sadly Last Days

Hey! Are you interested in a free rank upgrade just like me?! The last few days of the Spring RPG adventure have been starting. So the last few days to participate in a competition or giveaway have been started. There are 4 competitions: the selfie competition, the art competition, the build competition and the skin competition. The first price of all of these competitions is a rank upgrade on Java or a rank of your choice on Bedrock. There also is still a giveaway going on for 10 rank upgrades, you can see the giveaway on the twitter of CubeCraft or by clicking here.
The spring bundle, the spring cubelets and the spring deals will also be gone at 4th of May, the competitions and giveaways will end on that date too. Sadly enough we will need to say bye to the evil bunny, the spring challenges and the spring maps too.
If you want to read more about this topic, go to this link.

Article by: @_EliteDragon

đŸ—ș Map selection on Bedrock!

The Bedrock network now has an awesome feature to be able to select whichever map you want out of all. You can even mark maps as favourite so you don't have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list! Bedrock is becoming much more like Java with this. Players unlock this awesome feature with the rank of a gamemode. SkyWars rank unlocks map selection for SkyWars and so on. Unlike Java, where you have to wait for a map to open, you can choose out of all maps! This is probably because Bedrock is such a large server, that there's games happening all the time! Well, as they say, "the more the merrier!" Now everyone can choose their favourite maps! Check it out here!

Article by: @Ben5124

đŸïž Slime Survival part 4

I kept rowing towards the shore despite my aching arms, never feeling so relieved to see land in my life. I was exhausted and quite thirsty but I had made it to my destination in one piece. I didn't know what to expect on the island, but I was really hoping that everything would finally make sense.
After I escaped the encounter with the slimes in the forest and returned home, I took a closer look at the Frost Sword and the note I had found with it. I quickly realised that the numbers on the note were coordinates, and after a few days of consideration I decided to follow them. I remembered my near-death experience in the forest, and the only thought in my head was that someone else could be going through the same thing that I was. It was enough of a coincidence that I had stumbled across the Frost Sword, so the coordinates had to mean something, right?
When I realised that they led me across the sea, I honestly thought about changing my mind. It was terrifying to imagine battling against the waves without any idea where I was even going. But I don't think I would've been able to live with myself if I had left someone else to suffer the way that I had. So I got in my boat, and I set off. I must have underestimated how far it was, because after a while of rowing my arms felt like they were about to fall out of their sockets. But I kept going, because I was afraid that if I stopped for even a second I would get lost.
Now that I was approaching the island, I could make it out in more detail. There were long, sandy beaches surrounding most of the island, as well as jagged cliffs made from stone and clay. Tall, slender palm trees swayed gracefully in the breeze, their leaves as delicate as feathers. On the far side of the island I could see a cluster of small, wooden houses with sloping roofs. I decided that I would follow the coordinates first, then go over to the houses and see if there was anyone inside.
I found a quiet cove where I could get off my boat. It turned out that my little rowboat hadn’t been much of a match for the ocean, and now it was looking quite battered and damaged. I hoped it would last for my journey home. I stepped off, wading through the shallow water to the nearby beach. The water was the perfect temperature from having been warmed by the sun, swirling around my ankles as the waves rose and fell. I took a moment on the beach to rest before continuing my journey.

Article by: @FadedLeaves

📜 Staff Changes

This week, @Nammed joined the team as a designer. @SuperSuccubus also joined the team as a developer. Sadly, @TyFoxy left the team as a moderator. Good luck in the future!

🧠 De Hersenen Schudden

Weet je nog de laatste keer dat je teveel na had gedacht? Nouja, ik niet. Maar sommige of onze geweldige community leden hebben dat voor ons gedaan. Laten we snel door hun suggesties doorlezen en door nieuwe updates! #STB

😉 Saying thank you

Sorry, deze vertaling is niet beschikbaar.

🆕 1.12.2 with Shiny

🔀 Randomized Loot

💀 MinerWare Onmogelijke Modus!

@ShinyArrow zijn nieuwe thread stelt het idee voor om de meer ervaren MinerWare spelers meer uit te dagen: een MinerWare onmogelijke modus!
In de onmogelijke modus wordt de al bestaande game naar een compleet nieuw level in moeilijkheid getild. De thread stelde een paar manieren voor om de games spannender te maken, zoals creepers twee keer moeten raken in de ‘schiet de creeper’ microgame. Dit kan best heel lastig worden voor mensen met een slechte aim! Hij stelde ook voor om 3 sneeuwballen toe te voegen in de ‘stapel een 12 blokken hoge toren’ microgame, waarmee je het je tegenstanders erg lastig kan maken! Ook stelt hij voor een oude feature van de game terug te brengen, namelijk de pvp in de ‘hak de erts’ microgame. Toen dit nog in de huidige game zat, zorgde het er vaak voor dat mensen werden gekilld voordat ze ĂŒberhaupt de kans kregen om iets te hakken. Hij benoemde ook dat de ‘win het sneeuwballengevecht’ zonder teams zou kunnen zijn: ieder voor zich! Dit laat de “onmogelijke” modus echt opleven naar zijn naam! Voor de ‘broedt de kippen’ microgame is een kleine verandering voorgesteld, namelijk om de hoeveelheid benodigde kippen met twee te verhogen. Een andere suggestie die ik persoonlijk erg interessant vind is om het aantal benodigde ruilen met dorpelingen naar twee te verhogen in de ‘ruil met dorpelingen’ microgame. Een erg interessant en lastig concept! De volgende microgame was ‘ontwijk de aambeelden’, waar hij voorstelde om gaten in het platform te maken. Dit lijkt mij eigenlijk super lastig, omdat de meeste mensen omhoog kijken in deze microgame. De toegevoegde gaten zullen de spelers letterlijk naar hun verdoemenis laten vallen, hoe wreed! Het meest unieke en interessante idee wat ik heb gezien is voor de ‘sla iedereen eraf’ microgame. Hij stelde voor dat de spelers met oranje armour beginnen in plaats van groene. Voor degene die het niet weten, de armour in deze microgame gaat van groen naar oranje naar rood. Met groen krijg je normale terugslag, met oranje iets ergere terugslag en met rood bizarre terugslag! Dit zal het erg makkelijk maken om eraf geslagen te worden. Allerlaatst stelde hij ook nog voor om sneeuwballen toe te voegen aan de ‘blijf rennen’ microgame, wat echt de spelers zal afleiden en hun voortbeweging verstoren! Dit was een super coole en unieke thread en ik kijk er persoonlijk enorm naar uit om dit geĂŻmplementeerd te zien! :)

Artikel door: @Ge1ster
Vertaald door: @Maaarijn

🌟 Top 3 Threads

đŸ„‡Herobrine and Zombie remake skins <3 - door @itsmochhi

Als je een paar prachtige skins wilt zien moet je zeker even deze thread bekijken! @itsmochhi heeft de standaard zombie en Herobrine Minecraft skins nagemaakt en het is zeker weten goed gelukt!

đŸ„ˆSkyWars New Abilities - door @xTypical

De laatste keer dat er nieuwe SkyWars abilities zijn toegevoegd is al erg lang geleden. @xTypical vindt het de hoogste tijd om een paar nieuwe toe te voegen!

đŸ„‰Lucky islands, and it’s future. - door @pieterpeer

@pieterpeer heeft een recensie gemaakt over EggWars Mega en hij heeft een paar suggesties gegeven om het een nog betere spelmodus te maken. Je moet het zeker weten even bekijken!

Artikel door: @xHappyMood
Vertaald door: @Maaarijn

❓ Interview With Roxlad

🌎 Noord-Amerikaanse Servers!

Op 29 april kondigde CubeCraft hun nieuwe NA (Noord Amerikaanse) servers aan! Vorige week bracht CubeCraft langzaam NA servers uit voor hun games. De afgelopen paar jaar is CubeCraft druk geweest met dit project. Wanneer je je aanmeldt bij het netwerk, wordt je automatisch doorverbonden naar een server van de regio die het dichtst bij je in de buurt is zodat je de beste ping hebt! Geen zorgen, je kunt nog steeds met je vrienden spelen als ze in een andere regio spelen: CubeCraft zoekt uit welke regio het beste is voor je party, zodat er zo min mogelijk lagg is. Parkour, Skyblock en Featured Games hebben nog geen ondersteuning voor Noord-Amerikaanse servers, maar dit zal in de toekomst worden onderzocht! Als je meer wilt lezen hierover, lees dan deze thread.

Artikel door: @ShinyArrow#2745
Vertaald door: @_EliteDragon

đŸ˜„ Sadly Last Days

đŸ—ș Map selection on Bedrock!

đŸïž Slime Survival part 4

📜 Staff Veranderingen

Deze week is @Nammed bij het team gekomen als designer! @SuperSuccubus is ook nieuw bij het team gekomen, als developer! Helaas heeft @TyFoxy het team verlaten als moderator. Veel succes in de toekomst!

🧠 Shaking The Brains

ÜzgĂŒnĂŒz, bu makale mevcut değil.

😉 TeƟekkĂŒr ederim diyebilmek

Yeni sanal arkadaĆŸÄ±nla art arda oyunlar kazandığın bir senaryo hayal et. Art arda ilk kez bu kadar oyun kazanıyorsun bu yĂŒzden de arkadaĆŸÄ±na bir rĂŒtbe hediye etmeye karar veriyorsun! Ancak, teƟekkĂŒrlerini kelimelerle açıklayamıyorsun, bu da arkadaĆŸÄ±nı bayağı ƟaĆŸÄ±rmÄ±ĆŸ yapıyor. Ama, bu garip senaryoya bir çözĂŒm olabilir...
Çoğunuzun bildiği gibi, baƟkalarına rĂŒtbe hediye etmek birini tebrik etmenin bir yoludur veya arkadaƟlığın bir sembolĂŒdĂŒr. Ama bazıları hediyelere tebrik mesajı gibi bir Ɵey yazamadığından Ɵikayetçi, mesela hediyeyi neden aldığını belirtememek gibi. Eğer konuya uygunsa "Mutlu Yıllar" ya da "yardımın için teƟekkĂŒrler" gibi bir mesaj ekleyebilirdin. Eğer CubeCraft'a eklenirse neden bunu onlara verdiğini veya teƟekkĂŒrĂŒnĂŒ (ya da farklı bir senaryo ise tebrik mesajını) iletebilirdin. Bu Ɵekilde hiçbir yanlÄ±ĆŸ anlaĆŸÄ±lma olmaz, ayrıca daha az garip senaryolara sebep olur! Ayrıca hediyelere cesaretlendirici kelimeler eklemek isteyen kiƟiler için oldukça kullanÄ±ĆŸlı olur. HoƟ bir CubeCraft toplumu için çok kullanÄ±ĆŸlı olur. Söylemeye pek gerek yok, oldukça eğlenceli bir eklenti olurdu.
Topluluk ĂŒyelerinden biri yanıt verdi: "Hediyeyi neden aldıklarına dair bir mesaj olması için (eğer hediyeyi yollayan kiƟi eklemek istiyorsa) hediyeye mesaj eklenmesine katılıyorum".
BaƟka bir senaryo dĂŒĆŸĂŒn. Sanaldaki en iyi arkadaĆŸÄ±nın doğum gĂŒnĂŒ ve ona bir rĂŒtbe hediye etmeye karar verdin. Bu yeni içerik sayesinde "Mutlu Yıllar" deyip yanlÄ±ĆŸ anlaĆŸÄ±lmalardan kurtulabilirsin!
Bence bu içerik eklenirse oldukça kullanÄ±ĆŸlı olur. Sadece birilerine hediye vermiƟ olmakla kalmaz, ayrıca onları cesaretlendirebilirsin (veya tebrik edebilirsin ya da sadece "teƟekkĂŒrler" diyebilirsin). Bu, kitlenin daha pozitif ve sevilebilir bir Ɵekilde bĂŒyĂŒmesine sebep olacaktır!

@sweetgembi1116 tarafından yazıldı
Çevirmen: @Roxlad

🆕 1.12.2 with Shiny

🔀 Randomized Loot

💀 MinerWare Ä°mkansız Mod!

@ShinyArrow deneyimli MinerWare oyuncularını daha da zorlamak için yeni bir konuyla geldi: MinerWare imkansız mod!
Ä°mkansız modda, var olan oyunlar yeni bir zorluk seviyesine ulaĆŸÄ±yor. Konuda oyunları zorlaƟtırmak için bazı yollardan bahsediliyor: mesela "Creeper'ı vur" oyununda 2 tane creeper vurmak gibi, ki bu isabeti kötĂŒ olan kiƟiler için oldukça zor olabilir! Ayrıca '12 blokluk kule oluƟtur' oyununda, oyunculara 3'er tane kartopu verilmesini ve rakiplerine zor bir zaman yaƟatılmasını önerdi! "Cevheri kaz" oyununda ise bir içeriğin ise pvp'nin yeniden eklenmesi önerildi, bu da önceden daha bir Ɵey kazamadan öldĂŒrĂŒlmelerine sebep oluyordu. BaƟka bir konu ise 'kartopu savaĆŸÄ±nı kazan' oyununun takımsız olmasını önerdi: herkes tek! Gerçekten "imkansız" modunun ismine uymasını sağlıyor! 'tavuk çıkar' oyununda da kazanmak için bir ya da iki daha fazla tavuk çıkarılması gibi kĂŒĂ§ĂŒk bir değiƟiklik önerildi. KiƟisel olarak çok ilginç bulduğum baƟka bir öneri ise köylĂŒlerle takas yap oyununda iki kere takas edilmesiydi, oldukça zor ve ilginç bir konsept! Sırada 'örslerden kaç' oyunu var, bunda ise platforma delikler eklenmesi,
bu bana biraz fazla zor geldi, Ă§ĂŒnkĂŒ oyuncular bu oyunda her zaman yukarıya bakıyorlar. Önerdiği delikler oyuncuları ölĂŒmlerine yolluyor, ne kadar canice! Bulduğum en özgĂŒn ve ilginç fikir ise 'herkesi aƟağı at' oyunuyla ilgili. Oyuncuların bu oyunda yeƟil yerine turuncu zırh ile baƟlamasını önerdi! Bilmeyenler için, 'herkesi aƟağı at' oyununda zırh, yeƟil -> turuncu -> kırmızı olarak gider. YeƟilde ortalama bir savrulma, turuncuda biraz daha bĂŒyĂŒk, kırmızıda ise inanılmaz bir savrulma alınır. Bu da oyuncuların çok rahatça atılmasına sebep olabilir! Son olarak da 'koƟmaya devam et' oyununa oyuncuların dikkatinin dağıtılması ve hareketlerinin engellenmesi için kartopu eklenmesini önerdi! Bence oldukça hoƟ ve ilgi özgĂŒn bir konuydu, umarım ileride oyuna eklenir! :)

@Ge1ster tarafından yazıldı

🌟 Top 3 Konu

đŸ„‡Yeniden yapılmÄ±ĆŸ Herobrine ve Zombi skinleri <3@itsmochhi

- tarafından yazıldı.[/HEADING]
Eğer hoƟ kostĂŒmler görmek istiyorsanız, mutlaka bu gönderiye göz atın! Itsmocchi Minecraft'taki varsayılan zombi ve Herobrine kostĂŒmlerini tekrardan yaptı ve iyi bir iƟ çıkardı.

đŸ„‡Yeni SkyWars Yetenekleri @xTypical - tarafından yazıldı.

SkyWars'a en son uzun zaman önce yetenekler eklendi. Ve @xTypical da yenilerin eklenmesi gerektiğini dĂŒĆŸĂŒnĂŒyor.

đŸ„‰Lucky islands, ve geleceği. @pieterpeer - tarafından yazıldı.

@pieterpeer EggWars Mega hakkında dĂŒĆŸĂŒndĂŒkleri ile ilgili bir inceleme yaptı ve daha da iyi bir oyun modu olabilmesi için bazı öneriler verdi. Mutlaka göz at!

Article by: @xHappyMood

❓ Interview With Roxlad

🌎 North-American Servers!

đŸ˜„ Sadly Last Days

đŸ—ș Bedrock'ta harita seçme!

Bedrock ağı artık istediğin haritayı seçmeni sağlayan bir içeriğe sahip. Hatta haritaları favori olarak iƟaretleyebilirsin ve her seferinde listeden en alta kadar kaydırmana gerek kalmaz! Bedrock bununla beraber Java'ya oldukça benzemeye baƟlıyor. Oyuncular bu harika özelliğe bir oyun modunun rĂŒtbesini alarak eriƟebiliyor. Mesela SkyWars rĂŒtbesi SkyWars haritaları seçebilmenizi sağlıyor vesaire. Java'nın aksine, bir haritanın açılmasını beklemek yerine, tĂŒm haritaları seçebilirsin! Bunun sebebi muhtemelen Bedrock bĂŒyĂŒk bir sunucu olduğu için, oyunlar sĂŒrekli olmakta! Ne demiƟler, "ne kadar çok o kadar iyi!" Artık herkes favori haritalarını seçebilecek. Buradan göz atabilirsin!

@Ben5124 tarafından yazıldı

đŸïž Slime Survival bölĂŒm 4

Ağrımakta olan kollarımla kıyıya doğru kĂŒrek çekmeye devam ettim, hayatımda karayı gördĂŒÄŸĂŒme hiç bu kadar mutlu olmamÄ±ĆŸtım. Yorgundum ve oldukça susamÄ±ĆŸtım ama hedefime tek parça ulaƟabilmiƟtim. Adada ne bekleyeceğimi bilmiyordum ama mantıklı Ɵeyler olmasını umut ediyordum.
Balçıklardan kaçıp ormandan eve döndĂŒkten sonra DonmuƟ Kılıç'a ve yanında bulduğum nota daha yakından baktım. Üzerindeki numaraların koordinatlar olduğunu anlamam uzun sĂŒrmedi ve birkaç gĂŒn boyunca dĂŒĆŸĂŒndĂŒkten sonra onları takip etmeye karar verdim. Ormanda az daha öldĂŒÄŸĂŒm deneyimi hatırladım ve kafamdaki tek dĂŒĆŸĂŒnce oradaki aynı Ɵeylerden baƟka birinin geçmesiydi. DonmuƟ Kılıç'a rastlamam yeterince tesadĂŒftĂŒ ve o koordinatların bir Ɵeyi anlatması gerekiyordu, değil mi?
Beni sudan geçirdiklerini farkettikten sonra, fikrimi değiƟtirmeyi dĂŒĆŸĂŒndĂŒm. Nereye gittiğimi bile bilmeden dalgalarla savaƟmak dehƟet vericiydi. Ama benim yerime baƟkasına bu acıları çektirseydim yaƟayamazdım. Ve tekneme binip ayrıldım. Ne kadar uzak olduğunu kĂŒĂ§ĂŒmsemiƟ olsam gerek, biraz kĂŒrek çektikten sonra kollarım yerinden kopacak gibiydi. Ama yine de devam ettim, Ă§ĂŒnkĂŒ bir saniye bile durursam kaybolacağımdan korkuyordum.
Adaya yaklaƟtığıma göre ortalığı daha detaylı inceleyebilirdim. Adanın etrafını uzun, kumlu sahiller kaplamÄ±ĆŸtı, ayrıca taƟtan ve kilden tepeler de vardı. Uzun, ince ağaçlar esintide incelikle sallanıyordu, yaprakları tĂŒy gibi narindi. Adanın diğer ucunda birkaç tane eğik çatılı kĂŒĂ§ĂŒk tahta evler gördĂŒm. Ä°lk önce koordinatları takip etmeyi, daha sonra evlere girip içeride kimsenin olup olmadığını kontrol etmeye karar verdim.
Teknemden inebileceğim sakin bir kıyı buldum. AnlaĆŸÄ±lan kĂŒĂ§ĂŒk kayığım okyanusla pek baƟa çıkamadı ve Ɵimdi oldukça hasarlı ve hırpalanmÄ±ĆŸ gözĂŒkĂŒyordu. Eve dönĂŒĆŸĂŒme kadar dayanacağını umdum. Ä°ndim, yakındaki sığ sudan geçtim. Su gĂŒneƟten ısındığı için harika bir sıcaklığa sahipti, bileğimden ufak dalgalar geçiyordu. Yolculuğuma devam etmeden önce sahilde bir sĂŒre dinlendim.

@FadedLeaves tarafından yazıldı

📜 Yetkili DeğiƟiklikleri

Bu hafta @Nammed tasarımcı olarak takıma katıldı. @SuperSuccubus da geliƟtirici olarak takıma katıldı. Maalesef @TyFoxy ise moderatörlĂŒkten ayrıldı. Gelecekte bol Ɵans!

đŸ’Œ TCCT Applications

TCCT is searching for staff! Do you think CubeCraft having their own newspaper is incredible and do you want to contribute? Below are the options, click on the headings to apply!

🖋 Publisher

As an editor you combine all the articles into the newspaper. You also add the translations with spoilers. Make sure you know how BB codes work before you apply. This job does take quite a lot time each week!

🧊 Reporter

A reporter writes articles for the newspaper. They also actively search for content to write about across the Network. It’s super fun to work as a reporter!

🌏 Translator

Your job will be translating the newspaper into your own language. We already have many different languages so maybe we won’t accept you if it is a new language.

🛠 Helper

As a helper you can help us moderate our discord server. You need to be at least level 3 in our server!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Click here for the link - Information can be found there.​

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @ShinyArrow

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom