Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Hey Guys its time for another special! I actualyl put some work into this one recording over an hour worth of footage but first:

@POWER_RANGER for being me :D <3 <3
the :P face for consisting of half my messages :P <3 <3
@Minikloon for making the game featured in this special :D <3 <3
@Boooddy @Framb00s and @1212hawks_ for also making specials today :P <3 <3
@Thefty and @Joany for being ez :P <3 <3
@GamerFreak for showing me this server in the first place <3 <3
@Reddog37 @Camezonda @1212hawks_ @RockBob4 @papos @Thefty for actually being in teamspeak :P <3 <3
@TheJeroen @POWER_RANGER @Mac @Ping Ether for being discord text channel only plebs <3 <3
@BitCoin @iScotteh @MountainousNorth @POWER_RANGER @kronosreaper for leaving the server for a couple days then coming back <3 <3
All the people who demand a better anticheat you are very much appreciated! <3
The staff team for locking most of the thread demanding a better anticheat you are even more appreciated! <3 <3 <3
@Zrathex and @komododracula2002 for being fellow blockband lovers :D <3 <3 <3
@LilNugget because he wanted to be tagged <3 <3
@CARDAN16 for not giving me cake </3
@iSaltySardine for being an overall cool guy
@BlueMoon475 and ryan(dont feel like trying to tag you sry) for giving me most of my useless internet points :D <3 <3 <3
will tag more later dont have time rn :( [/USER]
I would like to tell every1 that @LucianYOLO can answer questions too. This talk about every1 being a wannabe helper is pretty toxic IMO and every deserves the chance to be able to help out :D <3 <3
@Nobody. For getting @GamerFreak banned </3 and then making some of the best suggestions on the forums < <-> 3 :P
The pvp leaderboards people for giving me my first sorta yt series :D <3
@xMegaCoolx for somehow getting 6k messages I'll pass you yet! :P <3 <3
@zRinne for always answering my month old reports <3 <3
@zDutchie for mod :P
@Susannaah and @GwnJuninho for making vids I can't understand :P <3 <3
The "new posts" button for being very helpful #newpostsforhelper <3
@Marieke2001 and @MooTa_YT for also giving me a ton of useless Internet points <3
@MooTa_YT for also being an all around cool guy :D
@justlegend for being the best cubecraft pvper I met don't get falsely banned again my friend <3 <3
@xx_360noscope101 for being a pleb :P <3
@Mac for not doing any blockband streams <\3
@1212hawks_ @abfc @Ali0007 @Cynamooo @DanOF @DatSnowyPanda @DeveloperMode @DontYouDare @DonutG @DX2004 @femkahh @Fxhmiiz_ @hazmathecoder @iSaltySardine @ISp00kyLion_ @jefferson3680 @jollow250 @komododracula2002 @LtJames @LucianYOLO @Mackicleo2002 @luuuuuck @MagnificentSpam @MooTa_YT @maximnos @MountainousNorth @MrTokay @MyNameIsFreddy @Natsu_Fire @Nikoshka @Ping Ether @Rainbowaffelz @rapidassassin25 @RockBob4 @Skifby @spinzeps @SpookyHangar @Suiew @telegamer @Tessa Marie @TheBlackMoon @Thefty @TheJeroen @Tiqreh @TwentyOneNemos @Vickay @Woout @zDutchie @_Flaxen for being devoted followers to the church of the power ranger continue to feel peace <3 <3 <3

So I said I was going to try and get "Killer Solo" the final song in blockband for this but sadly its just way too hard to unlock :( I may try it for my 3k special but for now i don't have it. Instead I recorded every single song I have unlocked in blockband :P This took me a long time to get a decent run in every song so I hope you guys enjoy! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I'm glad to be part of helping you to 2000 thousand message, you have made my time a Cubecraft very fun, and I wasn't lonely on the forums at night because of you, I hope to play a lot Cubecraft with you in the future, Can't wait to TeamSpeak you. Thank you for being such a great person, you are a very kind and nice person, so hats off to you and Thank you so much.
Your friend Salty

Reactions: Power Ranger

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Hey Guys its time for another special! I actualyl put some work into this one recording over an hour worth of footage but first:

@POWER_RANGER for being me :D <3 <3
the :P face for consisting of half my messages :P <3 <3
@Minikloon for making the game featured in this special :D <3 <3
@booody @Framb00s and @1212hawks_ for also making specials today :P <3 <3
@Thefty and @Joany for being ez :P <3 <3
@GamerFreak for showing me this server and the first place <3 <3
@Reddog37 @Camezonda @1212hawks_ @RockBob4 @papos @Thefty for actually being in teamspeak :P <3 <3
@TheJeroen @POWER_RANGER @Mac @ping_ether for being discord text channel only plebs <3 <3
@BitCoin @iScotteh @MountainousNorth @POWER_RANGER @kronosreaper for leaving the server for a couple days then coming back <3 <3
All the people who demand a better anticheat you are very much appreciated! <3
The staff team for locking most of the thread demanding a better anticheat you are even more appreciated! <3 <3 <3
@Zrathex and @komododracula2002 for being fellow blockband lovers :D <3 <3 <3
@LilNugget because he wanted to be tagged <3 <3
@CARDAN16 for not giving me cake </3
@iSaltySardine for being an overall cool guy
@BlueMoon475 and ryan(dont feel like trying to tag you sry) for giving me most of my useless internet points :D <3 <3 <3
will tag more later dont have time rn :( [/USER]

So I said I was going to try and get "Killer Solo" the final song in blockband for this but sadly its just way too hard to unlock :( I may try it for my 3k special but for now i don't have it. Instead I recorded every single song I have unlocked in blockband :P This took me a long time to get a decent run in every song so I hope you guys enjoy! :D

Nice tag fail.
Ryann got roasted bad :v

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Reactions: Marieke2001

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The :P face got me into a lot of trouble at some points xD

Yw for the random likes :3
The :P face is never trouble as it can be used effectively no matter what the circumstances :D

Congratz! Great talking with you!
You too m8 its nice to talk to someone in ts who isn't screaming or only speaks Spanish :P

I'm glad to be part of helping you to 2000 thousand message, you have made my time a Cubecraft very fun, and I wasn't lonely on the forums at night because of you, I hope to play a lot Cubecraft with you in the future, Can't wait to TeamSpeak you. Thank you for being such a great person, you are a very kind and nice person, so hats off to you and Thank you so much.
Your friend Salty
Aww thanks <3 I'll try to be on ts more as I don't have much after school stuff and Im getting a short vacation soon :D hope to talk to you soon :D

Also Im going to keep coming with the tags so don't be surprised if you get tagged again :P

What does everyone think of the video I actually tried editing it but I couldn't put that much time into each edit as the whole thing is an hour long. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom