Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey its me Rayz!

So this is gonna be my 2000th message, wow.

I didn’t even notice, it’s like the time I made the 1k message thread was just only a while ago.

To me, 2k messages in just a few months is pretty impressive.

However, there are of course people who helped me along the way, there for I would now like to list out the people that I would like to thank.

Special thanks:
@DanDaDino Friendly, nice and supportive friend, you always checked out my threads, gave me so much support so I would like to thank you for what you did. :)

@ItsTwany You are very nice to me, when I felt a little down, you came to my profile and commented such nice compliments and you also checked out my threads and even tagged me on some!

Thank you Twany!

@CyanYellow You are the most kind, nicest and coolest mod I’ve met on this server. You are my favourite mod and nothing will change that.
You are the respected mod that I look up to. I do remember how we first started to chat! Remember Sasha Banks? Man….that fight was so brutal it hurts watching! I believe you, hopefully one day you will be a professional wrestler!

@PerryJ The time when I felt completely useless and shattered, you gave me so much confidence back, it was all because of the kind words/compliments you said to me! Thank you Perry! :D

No, thats not it! Here are some general thanks:

@Tacosbefriends Cool Admin, amazing streams, thanks for being what you are!

@Nikoshka Thanks for answering my questions and being kind to me!

@Buuuddy For being nice and checking out some of my threads!

Also thanks for doing my reports :p

@ItsDavey_ For being a cool guy and checking out some of my stuff! Also for giving me positive feedback!

@Jeff_Bllkth You were a huge part of my journey here, thanks for being a kind, supportive and cool friend! :)

@Unipotato Thanks for forgiving me, sorry for saying some not so nice things to you! Now that we are back as friends, it’s so much more nicer. Also it was nice playing some eggwars with you yesterday!

@zDutchie for answering my questions and doubts in #staff-help.

@Soeshi for teaching me some dutch phrases and being nice!

Last by not least,

@IlseSan Thanks for being a really good friend and giving me advice! Not to mention teaching me some Spanish and also correcting it! We did have some cool talks and hopefully we can play more!

That’s pretty much it folks, if you are not mentioned here, I’m sorry. I couldn’t include everyone.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Ahww, congratulations! :)
Oh..U forgot me! Jk gratz
Congratulations! :oops:
That's really much in such a short time! Congratulations! ^-^
You did it all by yourself. Stay who you are and believe in yourself. Thanks for the kind words. Your journey doesn't end with 2000 messages. This is only the beginning. ;)
Congratulations!
You are also very Nice and cool to me!!
Thanks for mentioning me!
Wow! Congratulations!
Now I am waiting for your 3000th message!;)
Thanks for the congrats!

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Oh, I didn't see this coming, congratulations Rayz!!
You've done a good job during this whole time you have been (and are) active on the forums, hopefully you will get what you want very soon <3

Reactions: RayzMC

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It's increadible how active you are! The 2k messages are deserved! Good luck with your future activity here #roadto3k and then #roadto4k and then... ;)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
You are so awsome!
Noproblem, road to the 3k messages girl, you are so cooool! ;)
Thanks for every tag, maybe we can play some games? ;)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey its me Rayz!

So this is gonna be my 2000th message, wow.

I didn’t even notice, it’s like the time I made the 1k message thread was just only a while ago.

To me, 2k messages in just a few months is pretty impressive.

However, there are of course people who helped me along the way, there for I would now like to list out the people that I would like to thank.

Special thanks:
@DanDaDino Friendly, nice and supportive friend, you always checked out my threads, gave me so much support so I would like to thank you for what you did. :)

@ItsTwany You are very nice to me, when I felt a little down, you came to my profile and commented such nice compliments and you also checked out my threads and even tagged me on some!

Thank you Twany!

@CyanYellow You are the most kind, nicest and coolest mod I’ve met on this server. You are my favourite mod and nothing will change that.
You are the respected mod that I look up to. I do remember how we first started to chat! Remember Sasha Banks? Man….that fight was so brutal it hurts watching! I believe you, hopefully one day you will be a professional wrestler!

@PerryJ The time when I felt completely useless and shattered, you gave me so much confidence back, it was all because of the kind words/compliments you said to me! Thank you Perry! :D

No, thats not it! Here are some general thanks:

@Tacosbefriends Cool Admin, amazing streams, thanks for being what you are!

@Nikoshka Thanks for answering my questions and being kind to me!

@Buuuddy For being nice and checking out some of my threads!

Also thanks for doing my reports :p

@ItsDavey_ For being a cool guy and checking out some of my stuff! Also for giving me positive feedback!

@Jeff_Bllkth You were a huge part of my journey here, thanks for being a kind, supportive and cool friend! :)

@Unipotato Thanks for forgiving me, sorry for saying some not so nice things to you! Now that we are back as friends, it’s so much more nicer. Also it was nice playing some eggwars with you yesterday!

@zDutchie for answering my questions and doubts in #staff-help.

@Soeshi for teaching me some dutch phrases and being nice!

Last by not least,

@IlseSan Thanks for being a really good friend and giving me advice! Not to mention teaching me some Spanish and also correcting it! We did have some cool talks and hopefully we can play more!

That’s pretty much it folks, if you are not mentioned here, I’m sorry. I couldn’t include everyone.

Congratz!!! ;)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom