Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
I’m gonna follow this thread. I feel such a noob here. I’m a sg queen on another server and here I keep dying in a second 🤣

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
if u watched that laidtofall video, u should probably hop on a world or something and experiment with your wasd keys or whatever you have bound to movement. most of them r prettyy simple like just pressing w and letting go and repeating it. u just need to make sure u know what your ping allows u to hit and how far u can hit, cuz that makes a lot of difference. aside from that u dont exactly need much to learn

source: me, best pvper

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Greetings dear cubecraft players.
I have got this problem recently and the problem is PvP. Everybody kills me and i can barely get even a single kill. I can not win any game no matter is it FFA or Skywars, etc. I tried to solve the problem by myself:
- I asked more than 10 people for teaching me PvP and nobody did help me.
- I watched LaidToFall's YouTube video about different combos. I dont understand how does he play like that. (Literally have no clue. Believe it or not.)
- I played A LOT of duels and i have got over 400 wins. Those wins are not worthy as i used to run away at low HP a lot, i was winning explosive bow fights, most of my duel wins are bow fights.
- I practiced aiming for PvP.
As you can see on the screenshot, Mr. Scr1ptur3z told me to "learn to pvp". What was i supposed to do? How do i learn it?
Asking Cubecraft server's staff is probably not a smart idea as they are really busy.
Most of the players i asked for help told to "Practice". Practice what? What am i supposed to practice if i can't fight. That is strange.
Tryazi, Drilrap, Stevelender, rijce, JinCircle, Borqn - If you are reading this thread, please help me with my problem.
When i asked HelmerNisse for help he just laughed and said some jokes. That did hurt my feelings not gonna lie.

I really need someone who can teach me PvP. And i hope you understand my request.
My discord Walodor#1988

View attachment 189655
''I get barely any kills'' best Killstreak: 17. Mine is 4 oof

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey, I've sent you a friend req on discord (Vqlah#6554).

If you want I could help and try to give you some tips of what you could do better and stuff.
Send me a message on dc when ur online and I'll see if I can come online to help :).

Reactions: walodor

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
I have the best advice for PvP! Just get good it’s that simple. Ok now just read the spoiler below ok!
Since the new knock back update, you have more of a chance of dying because of the combos. However you can use the knock back in these ways:
  • Using it to combo other raging player :)
  • Using it in your advantage when getting hit
  • Breaking combos
When starting a combo try hitting them vertically so that they can get launched it the air. If they are at the same level as you just hit their feet. However when hitting them horizontally take baby steps.
For Java Edition you just have to hit them horizontally and take baby steps. Try practicing to click as fast as you can without the sentinel banning you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday xx
Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom