• 10 exp kill, 2 exp assist

• Different win amount

• Different kill/assist amounts

• Skywars mega exp is fair and balanced already

Results are only viewable after voting.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Quick and simple, skywars megas should give 250 exp same as any game of eggwars.

Could be implemented so that only people whom'st'v'ed are alive at the end of the game get 250, whilst dead players get a bit more than 100.

Alternatively, it could reward kills, every kill giving you about 5 to 10 exp, and an assist could give 1 or 2 exp. This discourages camping. Average kills+assists each game (if you don't die) are about 5 or 7 in a party. I would suggest exp offers to change based on party status, but I'm not sure if the technology for that exists yet.

(EXP does not have an in-game purpose at the moment, but if they do decide to roll something out in the near future, you would feel pretty cheated if hours of skywars megas could have given you thousands more exp.)

I would love to know what you guys think about this. Although the kill exp idea is not new, they should probably change exp for megas, as it gives too little for how much you usually have to do (some people carry with 11 kills, yet only get 100 exp.)

Reactions: Conea64

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
All minigames should have the same amount of xp, there's no point of playing 3 games of lucky islands or skywars or even blocks wars, and survival games... Only eggwars has 250 xp per win which is kinda unfair especially for bedrock.
200 xp for all would be fair

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom