Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

Wow, it's a really relaxing video, you're so good while you're listening to the clicks sound! Nice video and nice keyboard haha!

You can also do a lot of cps, I can only do like 8 or that!

Reactions: Stild

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Your video is very cool. I like it. As Sergio says, the video is very relaxing. I love the sound of the keys, and I especially like your keyboard.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Your not allowed to post videos recorded on other servers mate. Why would you join this forum just to advertise your video not even on this server?

Reactions: Færøyene

Færøyene

Novice Member
Apr 29, 2020
local group
Is posting hypixel videos on cube forums allowed? Good vid tho.

----------Anti double post---------
Your not allowed to post videos recorded on other servers mate. Why would you join this forum just to advertise your video not even on this server?
They just created the account to advertise lol. Look at the join date.

_utka

Aug 3, 2020
I don't have video

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200818-001254.jpg
    Screenshot_20200818-001254.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 47
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom