Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Back in the day, I used to go by the name ‘Astral’. A lot might remember me from then now that I mentioned it, so if anybody I used to be familiar with is reading this, then: Heya there old pal!

My first introduction thread (the one that I posted a year after joining the forums - which really wasn’t good timing) was kind of weird. I made it two years ago, making me twelve at the time. The introduction was really short and looked quite childish. I also didn’t give away that much information about myself, so I decided to make this thread - a sequel to my previous introduction thread.

Within these two years, the years between this thread and my previous one, a lot has happened and I would love to share some of my best memories and moments here as well!

As some of you might know while most others don’t, I used to be a designer on here. This was unofficial, meaning I never had the public rank. That’s why only really my friends, or people I generally just know know about this. My job was to design skins, which I generally just love to do! I’ve always really been into creating skins for my friends and myself for example. I take my time drawing each and every single pixel, and I like doing it. It’s a pleasure to have done it for Cube, even though it was for a really small amount of time. I might even consider returning to doing it someday! Thanks to my ambitions at the time, I was able to be accepted as a ‘designer’ and this was and still is a great accomplishment to me. Thanks to this, I have also had the oppertunity to meet some amazing new people, for example @Efcluke94 and @Camezonda - You’re super kind and thanks for helping me get started with the basics! I honestly thought I was gonna give up somewhere because I usually am not that good at understanding some things, but you explained it perfectly well and helped me when I needed inspiration. I did leave, I must say, but it has nothing to do with not being motivated anymore. A lot just came in between and I didn’t want to disappoint anyone. Also, my desire to become a part of the moderation team also started to bloom more and more with the recent announcements and such. This is the reason I left the designer team at the time.

It really surprised me that every staff member here is as welcoming as the other. To the staff here: You’re all amazing and your work is incredibly well appreciated!

Now that I told my story about the most important recent event, I’ll be featuring the questions asked in my Q&A form. If you want to send another question to have it featured here, you can go HERE. I will edit the thread when new relevant questions are turned in and answer them here, so make sure to keep an eye on this thread as it might change regularly. Also, as the most simple of simplest questions weren’t even asked, I decided to think of some as well, for those who don’t really know anything about me yet and have just got to know about me.

Q: On what platforms do you play? If so, usernames?
A: I only play on Java. My IGN on there is currently ‘Hoshiakari’.

Q: How old are you?
A: I’m currently 14.

Q: Where do you come from?
A: I’m from the Netherlands. I’m officially 85.5% Dutch, and I’m 12.5% Hungarian. I’m from a city that looks like a village, but it’s an actual city. It’s a village in my opinion.

Q: What do you like to do in your free time? / What are your hobbies?
A: I usually spend my free time playing games, eating, watching TV, making skins, eating and drawing. - Did I mention eating yet?

My hobbies are just playing video games, learning languages and drawing. I like to play a lot of different games, but Minecraft surely is the best and it will always have a special place in my heart.

The following questions are made up by you, the community.

Q: 'How tall are you?'
A: I’m super tiny; 159cm.

Q: 'Do you like pizza?'
A: Please don't hate me for saying this, but I don't like pizza. I've had a lot of hateful comments because of this in real life. Lmao.

Q: 'Why did you left the staff team, or whatever I can call it in this case?'
A: I explained it in the text above, so you can read that.
I did leave, I must say, but it has nothing to do with not being motivated anymore. A lot just came in between and I didn’t want to disappoint anyone. Also, my desire to become a part of the moderation team also started to bloom more and more with the recent announcements and such. This is the reason I left the designer team at the time.

Q: 'How long have you played cubecraft? How long do you have minecraft?'
A: You can read all about my back story HERE.

Q: 'Do you play other servers then cubecraft?'
A: I do play other servers, but I normally don't really play on them on my own. Usually with either friends or such, I play other servers.

Q: 'How much time do you spend average per day on cubecraft?'
A: It really depends on the day, I must say. Taking an average from it wouldn't really make sense at all. Though if I had to, I guess on average 2-3 hours a day. Sometimes it can be 6h, while other times 1h.

Q: 'Do you love playing on cubecraft?'
A: I do love playing on CubeCraft. It is by far the best, and most community-close server I know. I really love playing with the people on here. The people from the Translation Team, the Forums community, the regular (non-toxic) server community members are all amazing to play with. I've definitely met some great friends on here. That is by far the most important reason I have for loving CubeCraft. The other reason is just the games in general. Many are very original, and even though I totally suck at PvP games and they make me toxic sometimes, I love them all. :)

Q: 'Who is/are your best friend(s)?'
A: I must say I don't really have a best friend that y'all really know. My best friend is someone I met online, and eventually arranged a meeting with in real life. He's really nice, and I really only consider him my best friend. Though besides him, I have many other great close friends, so I honestly can't choose. Haha.

Q: 'What is your favorite game on cubecraft?'
A: My favourite games on CubeCraft are ones that got removed. My favourite games used to be the Parkour Minigame and MoneyWalls. Though, my current favourite games are definitely Wing Rush and MinerWare. They're nice, original games. - And especially Wing Rush is addictive for me haha.

Q: 'Which animal would you take into combat. A war hippo, big teeth can swim and run fast when it wants to, or a War elephant big tusks, can travel long distances and charge. This is the most important question you'll ever get in your life, choose wisely ;)'
A: Lmao, I wonder who asked this... (I know who did, lmao, and that reader knows I do c: ). If I had to choose, it'd be the elephant. Since it can travel long distances to flee if necessary, and has big tusks to attack, it's my choice. :)

Q: 'How does it feels to be the most hated bot on the internet (CCGSentinel) (joke xo)'
A: I don't have feelings since I'm a bot. :) Jokes aside though, I haven't had any hateful comments. All the people that really said something were just joking about it. It's quite a funny name, I must say, but I will change it back immediately when I can because it just doesn't suit me. x'D

Q: 'Boo, guess what... I'm back ;) Hope you're having fun with these questions.... Where were we? Oh yes... Favourite cereal. Be warned, I'm judging...'
A: I've never actually eaten cereal. I don't like it. Please, don't hate me for saying I don't like something everybody likes again. Haha.

Q: 'What is the best part of the forums for you?'
A: The community is honestly the best part for me. The people are just generally kind and welcoming. It's the main reason I love the Forums and the community in general.

Q: 'What's your favourite animals?'
A: I can't say I really have a favourite animal, because I like so many. The ones I definitely like the most are foxes, wolves, cats and pandas. They're all super adorable and cute for a reason. - Pandas because they're so lazy and adorable, cats because they are cute and warming, wolves because they're tough and cool and foxes are cool, fast and look really gorgeous.

Q: 'What things make you laugh the most?'
A: I must be honest, funny home videos are the best. I'm a sadist, so it's a pleasure for me to watch people fall and such. 👀

Q: 'Back again... so, favourite quality in a person'
A: The qualities I seek in friends are definitely kindness and being a caring individual. Caring about one other is in my opinion really important in both a friendship and an actual relationship. Only the right friends really do this/have these qualities, so it's important.

Q: 'dum Dum DUUUUUUU, It's meee mario, what's your favourite anime?'
A: My favourite anime is definitely the SAO Alternative. - It's way better than the original one. :)

Q: What do you think CubeCraft has brought you so far? Was CubeCraft worth the time you spent on it?
A: CubeCraft has brought me great friends, more happiness and more life experience. Like I've mentioned before in my 'A big thank you' thread, CubeCraft and its community has helped me be more positive. The so called 'life experience' mainly comes from the business side of CubeCraft - being a designer -, but I've also gained more life experience, because of the people I got to know. Those that both are right, and wrong. I've learnt a lot, and I appreciate that. Even when not all of my experiences were all that good and positive. I'm grateful to CubeCraft for being a really influencing part of my life. I definitely think all the time I spent on CubeCraft is worth it. Like I said, I've learnt a lot and got to know about a lot of great people. I wish to stay here for a long time coming and become more close with everyone. Perhaps sometime even meet some people in real life! It's always really been what I wanted. - To make more actual friends.

My apologies if I didn't feature every question that way asked. Some just weren't that relevant or I have already answered them at some time in this thread, and otherwise it'd be too much to read.

You're all a big part of my life, thank you all for that. I hope to stay here for a long time coming. Thank you for reading the whole thread if you made it this far and didn't skip anything. :p

~ A wild Hoshi
4P7WGXN.png

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
As some of you might know while most others don’t, I used to be a designer on here. This was unofficial, meaning I never had the public rank. That’s why only really my friends, or people I generally just know know about this. My job was to design skins, which I generally just love to do! I’ve always really been into creating skins for my friends and myself for example. I take my time drawing each and every single pixel, and I like doing it. It’s a pleasure to have done it for Cube, even though it was for a really small amount of time. I might even consider returning to doing it someday! Thanks to my ambitions at the time, I was able to be accepted as a ‘designer’ and this was and still is a great accomplishment to me. Thanks to this, I have also had the oppertunity to meet some amazing new people, for example @Efcluke94 and @Camezonda - You’re super kind and thanks for helping me get started with the basics! I honestly thought I was gonna give up somewhere because I usually am not that good at understanding some things, but you explained it perfectly well and helped me when I needed inspiration
I really admire you for this! I don't think I would have the motivation if I wouldn't get the recognition for it. I really hope you'll make it to Helper and eventually Mod one day! <3

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I wanted to say you had a cute voice, but i can't. So imma say this, you are a great and caring friend who Always laughs (Totally not with a funny and cute laugh). And you also make amazing Skin designs, when you trurn 18 maybe become designer again (i heard and saw myself that being moderator can be really stressfull). Well and thank you for buying me plus.

BTW i wonder who you are talking about xd (ps she is not talking about me for you dummies out there)
Q: 'Who is/are your best friend(s)?'
A:
I must say I don't really have a best friend that ya'll really know. My best friend is someone I met online, and eventually arranged a meeting with in real life. He's really nice, and I really only consider him my best friend. Though besides him, I have many other great close friends, so I honestly can't choose. Haha.

Reactions: Hoshi
D

Deleted member 469419

Welcome back!

This the best Introduction I ever seen!
I would like to play with you, if you want DM me!

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome back!

This the best Introduction I ever seen!
I would like to play with you, if you want DM me!
I never was gone, haha. Sure, just add me in-game; Hoshiakari.
Welcome to the forums! :cube_light:
I’ve already been on the forums for a while now. x’D Anyhow, thanks! :3

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
All the people saying welcome, welcome back, omg.
Anyhow I made a call with you and I think you're a really nice person, nice to meet people like you and sorry for stalking :P hahaha

Reactions: Hoshi

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
All the people saying welcome, welcome back, omg.
Haha, I was thinking the same thing. They're usually just people that don't read through the thread word for word xD.
Anyhow I made a call with you and I think you're a really nice person, nice to meet people like you and sorry for stalking :p hahaha
We should call more often though. Especially because during the call, lots and lots of people talked at the same time, so knowing who was who was quite difficult. Anyhow, thanks. You seem like a kind person as well! Also, don't worry about the 'stalking', haha.

Reactions: Rawrbin
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom