Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Yes, I have made a 'bye' thread this week. However, i remembered that i joined the forums on 29th May 2015. Today it's 29th May 2017. So yeah, that's exactly 2 years ago. Also, i changed my opinion: I'll still be very inactive on the server, but I'll still be around the forums now and then. I still think we have a pretty decent community and thank you for all the nice messages! (I'm sorry if the previous thread felt like 'clickbait'... Actually, it wasn't, I was really mad about the arcade update and i didn't know what to do...) I'm not saying I'll be as active as before, but I won't totally leave!
And this is the point i don't know what i have to say... eh welcome back, i guess...
And yeah, the older thread could be removed, because I'm not total leaving. Also, @xx_360noscope101 you wanted a mention? Here you go :P

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Welcome Back! ;p
I'm glad you keep on the forums.
You have always helped me when I came on the forums, I would always help you too!
Congratulations that you are already 2 years on the forums! ;)

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
My branch box died so needed to buy another one haha. Before that, I told my mother that something special would happen but I didn't know what then I walked to my room to work on projects. Then everything connected to it died so I went to the store and bought it xD (also fire alarms and some other things.) (I think rendering videos starting to take a toll on my PC) Have a good rest of your day!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
1715706975280.png

Almost 2 years since I stopped uploading and my videos are still bringing in good views, I am actually verry surprised and enraptured by this, so thanks to the people who are still watching my videos.
Reesle wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom