Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabsfunny

Apr 14, 2017
1 Appeal revieuw within a day so when someone is falsly accused ore something they can get unbanned within a limit of time.
2 When you come on cubecraft you should read the rules before playing (at least the first login.)
so no link but just a short intro text with rules. or a way that you always first go to a page where all the rules are explained.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I do not get what you mean for number 1. Also wrong section because its a suggestion thread

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
1 Appeal revieuw within a day so when someone is falsly accused ore something they can get unbanned within a limit of time.
2 When you come on cubecraft you should read the rules before playing (at least the first login.)
so no link but just a short intro text with rules. or a way that you always first go to a page where all the rules are explained.
This sounds more of an advise, buddy! But most of the servers out there, generally, have the same kind of rules. :p

sabsfunny

Apr 14, 2017
these are suggestions i would like to suggest that appeals will be revieuwed within 1 day and 2 is a suggestion to.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Don't think Cube wants to force players to read the rules, I would definitely prescribe reading it thought. :)

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Nr 1 is to hard to do.
And number 2 wil keep away a lot of peaple because it's a lot of work gor reading al the rueles.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If someone's falsely banned by our Anti-Cheat (Sentinel) and that person appeals, the appeal will be reviewed within 1 day.

This has been suggested before, I'll edit the thread in when I found it.

Edit:
Someone suggested something with the /rules command, see here > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-commands.187041/#post-805799. It could be that this isn't what you mean but I'll hear it when it's that time.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Appeal revieuw within a day so when someone is falsly accused ore something they can get unbanned within a limit of time.
Hey,
It's really hard to keep up with the appeals because all staff members are really busy this time of year (Especially me). Of course there are some staff members that do a little bit of everything on a daily basis, though it is not guaranteed that the appeals will all be reviewed within a day.
I don't really support this because I highly doubt new players will even read the rules. If new plays join the server, it's because they want to play, possible immediately. I don't think they would take the time to read really long rules before being able to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
Top Bottom