Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we have party commands and a mailing system?

• Total voters

PoTigger_

Nov 27, 2016
I have 2 suggestions as to what would make CubeCraft much better. Recently, I have gotten into playing with the friends on CubeCraft, and I mean /f, not people that I know in real life. There are two problems with this, however.

/fmsg makes it easy to communicate, but with a group of more than two, it is quite annoying to have to send a message to every one of my friends, if we are playing in a group. A fix to this problem, which I have seen on many other servers is the /party command. This would make things a lot easier, as we could have a group chat for all of my friends to play together, so we would not have to send separate messages to each other. This seems not too difficult as for adding it into the server, and I can't see that many potential problems, so it seems to be a simple addition, which would make CubeCraft a lot more fun.

The second problem I have come across is that the only way to play with my friends is if I happen to be on at the same time as them. I think there should be a mailing system, with /mail, so friends can communicate as to when to go on and play together. This would make it a lot more fun to be able to play with my friends more often. One potential problem that I see is spam. However, you could make mailing just for friends to mail each other, or have it so you can block mailers.

Please take a look at this, and reply to me if you need to ask anything or say anything.

Thank you!

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I think party will be added soon because it has been suggested many times.
And /mail... nope, you can communicate with your friends trough Skype, TS, facebook, twitter or whatsapp

MisterRainBaw

Sep 5, 2016
the party will make life so much easyer to joing the same game with your friend and it's one of the only server that does have it

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I really like the party idea. I feel like it'd make talking to other people more easy. I'm pretty positive that the cubecraft developers are working on the high demanded party system ;P. It's a hard process :P

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
All of this have been suggested before. Just be patient and soon they will come in an update :).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom