Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Hello! Ight so, I just randomly came up with 2 party ideas, I don't know if this has been suggested before. (If it has please link it so I can credit them.)

Swear Filter Toggle
unknown.png

Now, this kinda speaks for itself, if you type in this command it will toggle the usual blacklist of words from the regular CubeCraft chat, this is for people who don't like swearing or for any events such as Community Games.

Opening Parties
unknown.png

Again, this can be mainly used for events with lots of people so they aren't scrambling to get people in the party. You would join with this command:
unknown.png

If you have anything to add just reply to this thread! :cool:

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Swear Filter Toggle
unknown.png

Now, this kinda speaks for itself, if you type in this command it will toggle the usual blacklist of words from the regular CubeCraft chat, this is for people who don't like swearing or for any events such as Community Games.

Well, swearing on cubecraft in any form of chat is against the rules and subject to a mute. So, if someone is swearing please report them using reports.cubecraft.net
Saying that I think cubecraft should put the blacklisted words in party chats anyway. -1

Opening Parties
unknown.png

Again, this can be mainly used for events with lots of people so they aren't scrambling to get people in the party. You would join with this command:
unknown.png

This could be useful if you didn't care who joins your party. Eh I'll give this second one a +1 I don't have much of an opinion on it :)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hello! Ight so, I just randomly came up with 2 party ideas, I don't know if this has been suggested before. (If it has please link it so I can credit them.)

Swear Filter Toggle
unknown.png

Opening Parties
unknown.png

unknown.png

Explain in bigger detail, I don't understand what you said about the opening parties.
And with the swear filter toggle, its not needed, you are with your friends and can swear at own risk, to maybe being reported by one of your friends, but that rarely happens.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Swear Filter Toggle
unknown.png

Opening Parties
unknown.png

unknown.png

I agree, but not many would agree with the swearing one (I dont know why) I do agree with the /p join (username) one though.
Not fully informed about the /p open though

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Well, swearing on cubecraft in any form of chat is against the rules and subject to a mute. So, if someone is swearing please report them using reports.cubecraft.net
Saying that I think cubecraft should put the blacklisted words in party chats anyway. -1

This could be useful if you didn't care who joins your party. Eh I'll give this second one a +1 I don't have much of an opinion on it :)
Some people do swear around their friends who wouldn't report them, I guess I see your point though.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Swear Filter Toggle
unknown.png

Great idea! This might sound stupid but what if you can add EXTRA words to the black list. Like words that bypass the filter? Like (n00b etc.)

Opening Parties
unknown.png

unknown.png
Great for youtubers and streamers! Great idea Wintrie!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Swear Filter Toggle
unknown.png

This is the only thing that I dislike about your suffestion. Swearing against your friends isn't that bad but I don't like it when people can use that kinda stuff. Also if you are playing in a party with some random dudes they can just turn it on to say some swear words and after that they turn it off so that you can't say any swear word back. But I like your second idea, It is usefull for big events.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Also if you are playing in a party with some random dudes they can just turn it on to say some swear words and after that they turn it off so that you can't say any swear word back. But I like your second idea, It is usefull for big events.
Only the owner of the party could do on, off, but still don’t know if’s I agree with this.

D

Deleted member 169486

Swear Filter Toggle
unknown.png

Yes.

I feel like this should be for owners only, and they can toggle it on or off, and if it's on players can't report others in the party.

Opening Parties
unknown.png

unknown.png
This would be nice for events so yes.

Frez

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
I really like your ideas, good luck on getting them implemented.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Adding an open party is a nice idea. Real fun especially when you dont really care who’s joining.

About filtering the party; I think swearing in party chat is at own risk. Besides that, you are usually playing with friends in a party so it wouldn’t be necesarry to report them (unless you like to backstab them).

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
These two features will benefit staff more than normal players, because to be honest, normal players will not blacklist swear words ( unless party leader is pretty offended). Staff will blacklist them to prevent drama, and a high level of toxicity.
Again, making parties public will be more beneficial to staff members, especially in Community Games, this feature will save a lot of time.
As for normal players, I don't think people will be interested for "stalkers" to join their parties.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom