Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kingardenis

Dec 12, 2020
I am not allowed to craft fireworks for the Ocassion of celebration quest, And also the name tags of the mobs aren’t moving when the mob spawn the name tag freezes and the mob just goes down my mob farm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    654.4 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 137

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I am not allowed to craft fireworks for the Ocassion of celebration quest, And also the name tags of the mobs aren’t moving when the mob spawn the name tag freezes and the mob just goes down my mob farm
If it's a glitch, report it in the bug reports section on the forums.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
And also the name tags of the mobs aren’t moving when the mob spawn the name tag freezes and the mob just goes down my mob farm
Build a platform at Y=0, and let mobs fall from 200 blocks or more.
Only for a pig farm(+lava) 70-80 blocks are more than enough.
NOTE:
I have a pig farm(64 spawners) and it doesnt lag at all.
Only cactus farms lags because they drop all at once, so you can build it near the world edge.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Build a platform at Y=0, and let mobs fall from 200 blocks or more.
Only for a pig farm(+lava) 70-80 blocks are more than enough.
NOTE:
I have a pig farm(64 spawners) and it doesnt lag at all.
Only cactus farms lags because they drop all at once, so you can build it near the world edge.
This guy was talking about a bug, not a sample farm for no lag. Also ok cool 64 spawners, i dont think anyone cares tbh

Reactions: Ordrekkz

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I've seen this kind of bugs due to lag.
I just said what I did to remove lag.
Yeah ig. Sorry then.
Why are you being so toxic? You could just say, "Hey! I think kingardenis was referring to a bug." You don't have to say,

I think that's neat
I'm not being toxic. I guess i was being rude but not toxic. And i did say that he was referring to a bug. Sorry for being "Toxic".
Edit: I also forgot to mention i argued with this guy earlier because he was too lazy to report a bug on the bug report forums. He even later admitted it was a bug report and used bad excuses. I also just did have a slightly bad day.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom