Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
hello underlings,

so today im here with 2 eggwars villager suggestions
the 1st one is that if you eliminate the last person of e.g green, the villager on greens Island will be removed. i have seen way too many people that run to a dead Island and just camp there til the end of time when me or my comrade broke their egg. this makes running away to another DEAD Island kinda pointless as there is no villager.

the 2nd suggestion is making the villagers nametag white instead of orange, the reason I'm suggesting this is because there are several maps with an orange team, and when im e.g on mid and i look at our Island, i sometimes think there is an orange dude on our Island (im talking about team eggwars here) so i run back to our Island just to see that its just the villager. and yes, i have optifine and yes i can zoom in but sometimes im so far away from our Island i can only see the COLOUR of the nametag. now if the villagers name is WHITE you can Always assume its the villager instead of thinking its an orange dude.
(i suggested it in the past but that got like no feedback)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
hello underlings,

the 1st one is that if you eliminate the last person of e.g green, the villager on greens Island will be removed. i have seen way too many people that run to a dead Island and just camp there til the end of time when me or my comrade broke their egg. this makes running away to another DEAD Island kinda pointless as there is no villager.

the 2nd suggestion is making the villagers nametag white instead of orange, the reason I'm suggesting this is because there are several maps with an orange team, and when im e.g on mid and i look at our Island, i sometimes think there is an orange dude on our Island (im talking about team eggwars here) so i run back to our Island just to see that its just the villager. and yes, i have optifine and yes i can zoom in but im sometimes so far away from our Island i can only see the COLOUR of the nametag. now if the villagers name is WHITE you can Always assume its the villager instead of thinking its an orange dude.
I definitely agree with the second one, and I'm split on the first one. I'm a big rusher and I always like to rush other islands as fast as I can and I use their shop to get to other islands super fast. Maybe it disappears after 5-10 minutes?

Reactions: Earth

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
The second idea is good, the first one might need some work.
But i see that this will be a good idea ;)

larswijn

Dedicated Member
I don't think I would like the fact that when I used all my building blocks, and ready to go kill the last guy, I realise I have no more blocks left... (same would go for fighting campers)
And, as I also think that the villager is a player sometimes, I'd love to see the 2nd suggestion be added :D

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
As all of the above have said. The first one is alright but could do with some more balancing. @Donald Trump said maybe having it disappearing after 5-10 minutes after the elimination, that could work. Or they keep the villager. I am 50-50 on that one.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
the 2nd suggestion is making the villagers nametag white instead of orange, the reason I'm suggesting this is because there are several maps with an orange team, and when im e.g on mid and i look at our Island, i sometimes think there is an orange dude on our Island (im talking about team eggwars here) so i run back to our Island just to see that its just the villager. and yes, i have optifine and yes i can zoom in but sometimes im so far away from our Island i can only see the COLOUR of the nametag. now if the villagers name is WHITE you can Always assume its the villager instead of thinking its an orange dude.
I agree with this idea because when I'm going to my island to "kill him", an archer says Hi

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
The first should be 'The eggwars villager will be removed after 20 minutes after the eliminated island' A
The second is great +1924711:rolleyes:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Imagine people taking over your island, while you're at mid. You are the only 2 teams left. It basically ruins any possible comebacks for the team stuck at mid as they have no resources.
The best way to end the game at that point is jumping off.

With the second suggestion, I agree. I've been lured to an island countless times thinking that the orange nametag was a player, and sometimes it resulted in a loss.
So far there aren't any white teams, so I'm up for the change.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Imagine people taking over your island, while you're at mid. You are the only 2 teams left. It basically ruins any possible comebacks for the team stuck at mid as they have no resources.
The best way to end the game at that point is jumping off.
havent been thinking about it like that way

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I like the first 1 one because i also see to many people who does this and second one also a good idea because i always think that someone is attivk us and then i will rush to our island and their is nothing but you still thinks that there is someone

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom