Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should happen?

• Voting should stay the way it is and you shouldn't get rewards while being offline. (Explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I honestly don't know what to call these two observations, but they're not quite bugs. (I've asked whether they're considered bugs or not)
In Eggwars, you can still respawn if your egg is broken while you're respawning.
If you vote & you're not online, you don't get the rewards for it & the rewards chest will be stuck with the voting icon saying that you haven't voted yet.

Sooo I guess I'm suggesting to change the way these two things work?
Anyways:

If your egg is broken while you're waiting out your respawn timer in Eggwars, you shouldn't respawn at all. It's a small annoyance to constantly have to kill players a second time, especially if they've got money bags & buy gear to fight within the grace period. It'd be nice if players didn't technically respawn after the egg break.
I also suggest that the voting rewards are given to the player when they log in after voting. I've had a few days where I voted while being offline, and not getting the rewards for it is kind of annoying. Especially since I'll have a few offline periods coming up where I won't be able to play MC at all. This should also work with multiple days of "missed votes", meaning you'll get the rewards from 3 days' worth of voting if you voted 3 times without logging in at all.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Top Bottom