Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dmanblues

Oct 29, 2013
I was thinking it would be pretty cool if there was a 1v1 PVP room for players to compete against each other, and if one of the players win, they get all of there opponents items. It might also be cool if a whole faction could compete against another faction and try to defeat their opposing faction, but before they enter the PVP room they know how many people they're up against. Just something I thought that could be added to factions because of how much i enjoy it. Stay awesome cube craft! And thank you for reading. :D

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
I agree, but disagree, i like the idea of having some sort of battle/wilderness place as not alot of people play factions and i find it hard to have a good pvp fight, but i disagree on the 1v1 bit, i think there should be a portal where you get put in a free-for-all land, with hills and natural caves ect.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Okay, let's say this, there's 2 factions, Noobs vs Spoons, and they want to fight, so they find a nice place to fight, then... they fight... NO IDEA, but i'm just saying, that you can do this in wilderness too, no need any rooms.

Dmanblues

Oct 29, 2013
I didn't think it would be the best, just a little thought i have. But Divvy, Divvy's idea i like!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom