Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

clory

Dec 2, 2020
USA
I posted a bit earlier of me being halfway there, and I grinded throughout my winter break and did it, 1,000 wins. As I said in the first post, 10,000 wins is a long way away, so I'm going to go for other achievements to take a break from duels. I'm thinking either eggwars, or parkour. I mainly want eggwars, although that would require me to get good and actually learn the strategies rather than just playing for fun, so I think I'll wait on that one. Either way, I love this server and it was a lot of fun to grind :)

2021-12-29_13.56.56.png

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I posted a bit earlier of me being halfway there, and I grinded throughout my winter break and did it, 1,000 wins. As I said in the first post, 10,000 wins is a long way away, so I'm going to go for other achievements to take a break from duels. I'm thinking either eggwars, or parkour. I mainly want eggwars, although that would require me to get good and actually learn the strategies rather than just playing for fun, so I think I'll wait on that one. Either way, I love this server and it was a lot of fun to grind :)

View attachment 205507
gg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom