Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
Hey,

first off, I know that nobody really cares about Survival Games, but I really love it, so I decided to do a little suggestion.
Since there are crafting tables in every playable map, I thought about possibly adding feathers and flint to the chests.
I've got 2 reasons.
a) possibility of crafting a flint&steel (3 or 4 uses)
b) possibility of crafting arrows - sometimes I don't find that many arrows, so it would be pretty pleasing to have the choice to actually craft them too.

Alright, that's all, it probably won't even get added, but hey, I tried.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hey,

first off, I know that nobody really cares about Survival Games, but I really love it, so I decided to do a little suggestion.
Since there are crafting tables in every playable map, I thought about possibly adding feathers and flint to the chests.
I've got 2 reasons.
a) possibility of crafting a flint&steel (3 or 4 uses)
b) possibility of crafting arrows - sometimes I don't find that many arrows, so it would be pretty pleasing to have the choice to actually craft them too.

Alright, that's all, it probably won't even get added, but hey, I tried.
I don’t like SG bc they have cannibal kit that I hate and you already have flint and steel in game but I like the idea of arrows :P

Reactions: Thefty

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 a way to get arrows for your bow if you can't find any in chests would be rly useful.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I agree, I have been in situations where I needed arrows to kill a player (last shoot) and yeh... I couldn't. This will also not harm SG so why not adding it?
F&S was one of the few items I used when I played SG but it's a good "weapon" if you know when to use it, so increasing the chances to have/craft would be cool.

Reactions: xLuiiJox

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I mean all it would need is flint being added too the chests and you would be able to craft both of those :P

(Not going to lie, I think I enjoy using F&n too much :3 I use it just because I can sometimes rather than actually needing to use it, that's why I love this idea xD )

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
This idea is great.
Its sad that they dont care about sg tho, they always just update all the other games.
I want new maps :/

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
I mean all it would need is flint being added too the chests and you would be able to craft both of those :p

(Not going to lie, I think I enjoy using F&n too much :3 I use it just because I can sometimes rather than actually needing to use it, that's why I love this idea xD )
yes boiiiii, but still won't get added, so doesn't really matter :c

Reactions: Jaistrix

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I personally like this idea, I play SG sometimes and I think that that addition will make the game better In my opinion even though it is a small suggestion, Goodluck and Enjoy the rest of your day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom