Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
All right it has been an amazing year and for those that may still remember, I was helper at this time of the year last year, every year during the summer I am absent everywhere but the forums here!
I have a summer job, I'm a life guard, and the job requires me to live at campsites, homes etc.. that don't necessarily have a WiFi connection so I can only rely on a 4G connection.

I'll be working 2 months, and spending 3 weeks at Mayotte, a French island 4 hours boat ride off the coast of Madagascar, I doubt I'l even have a phone connection there but I don't plan on using it as I have such a tight schedule.

So this is my farewell post to the community, I hope you all have amazing summer holidays!
I'll be back near mid September, see you all then!

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
All right it has been an amazing year and for those that may still remember, I was helper at this time of the year last year, every year during the summer I am absent everywhere but the forums here!
I have a summer job, I'm a life guard, and the job requires me to live at campsites, homes etc.. that don't necessarily have a WiFi connection so I can only rely on a 4G connection.

I'll be working 2 months, and spending 3 weeks at Mayotte, a French island 4 hours boat ride off the coast of Madagascar, I doubt I'l even have a phone connection there but I don't plan on using it as I have such a tight schedule.

So this is my farewell post to the community, I hope you all have amazing summer holidays!

Good Bye
Ill miss you!
th

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Life guard, interesting.. ( I just had a life saving unit in PE lol. )

Anyways, I hope you do well and hope you have fun! ( saving people )

We'll see you back at September :)

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Reading through this and I'm just like "I'm planning on sitting around at home a lot this summer! :D "

Good luck and it sounds amazing what you're doing :P

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Goodbye :(

I will miss you as Mod and as YouTuber. I have watched much of your streams. Enjoy your trip!

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com

Nice man!

D

Deleted member 89311

Have fun on your trip lez! See you in september!!:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom