Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
As I was a Mario Kart addict in my younger years, I've been really enjoying Wing Rush. But I think that the game has a lot more potential to get better.
-----------------------------------------​
Maps
  • layout: I was a bit confused when I first played Wing Rush, it wasn't very clear on what way to go. I still see a lot of people following a wrong way. This could be fixed by placing more arrows showing the way. Or just don't create intersections where there is a possibility of doubt on which way to go. Make the maps more cramped so that you have a higher chance of running into somebody and actually using your power-ups.
  • shortcuts: I love shortcuts! There should be more of them. I know that there are a few places in the Nature map where you can cut a corner but I like the shortcuts of Ravine more due to them being more challenging and them going straight through the map. The shortcuts should also be harder. If you decide to take the risk of taking a shortcut, then there should be a great chance of crashing.
  • specific map ideas:
    • A volcano map where you fly into the volcano itself and need to dodge lava (I like the lava stream in Ravine).
    • A Mario map, this has been suggested before and I really liked the idea. Add some of these
      Warp_Pipe.png
      where you can fly through and cut a corner.
    • ... I can come up with a lot more of ideas, but don't think that's needed
(@Efcluke94 tagging you as I understood that you're working on new maps.)

Gameplay
  • power-ups:
    • The Blindness power-up is just too common and annoying. Make them less occurring or adjust it so that it only covers your screen partially (like in Mario Kart) although I don't think that's possible (╥_╥).
    • Especially the arrows power-up and the bombs are pretty useless, I never hit anybody with those power-ups. I would just remove the arrows as I don't see a way to improve them. For the bombs just make more spawn in.
    • I love the lazer but a shot should do 5hp of damage, so that you can kill somebody in two hits.
    • Add a firework power-up. We need more boosting power-ups. Fireworks will give you a 2-3sec boost on activation. Make the lightning more common or add a blue shell (player in 1st gets delayed). The more in front your are, the worse your RNG(luck) should be
  • personal best: I already suggested this, but show your personal best of that map somewhere on the screen. Wanting to beat your personal best, gives player an extra objective.
  • Sidetasks:
    • Kill an opponent
    • Finish a lap in uner X time
    • Don't crash
Feedback and suggestions on maps,sidetasks or other thinks are appreciated!

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
These ideas are awesome! Most of us were Mario addicts :P
Also, I used to go the wrong way while playing wing rush, adding arrows would be helpful.
In addition, Shortcuts are interesting, More of them, would make wing rush more impressive.
Neat thread :)

Reactions: vinlir

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
Totally agree on this one. You're totally right about the maps, new players get confused, even my friends sometimes.

One of my friends also points out that the checkpoints should be a lot more visible, since he misses out a lot every game, and I kinda agree on him saying that.

About the powerups, you're totally right, the blindness is a total flop to the game. Very well explained this topic, I hope they'll implement these changes. Well done :)

Reactions: vinlir
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom