Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

A few minutes ago i saw an idea about /love command (Link to it: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/love-command-for-valentines-day-♡.186978/#post-805176 and credits to: @Unipotato) on valentines day so i was thinking if this was possible for more season exclusive stuff (Can't think of the word) so my idea is: A /scare command to scare someone on the Halloween season days! When typed the player gets a message "You got scared by IGN" and the player makes a little jump, this may only work in the lobby because ingame the jump may help people to get somewhere.

What do you guys think about this suggestion? Leave it down below!

Greetings Davey!

Last edited:

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
This would be a fun command that is only available at the time of Halloween or another annual meeting, like Valentine, Easter, Halloween and Christmas.
Maybe it would also be nice if it is available at April 1 - ''You have been pranked by <name>'' :p

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
No, Just NOO! my friends are crazy they are going to spam it on me ...

[EDIT]: and im going to keep jumping like a monkey ..

Reactions: DaveyDa

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

A few minutes ago i saw an idea about /love command (Link to it: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/love-command-for-valentines-day-♡.186978/#post-805176 and credits to: @Unipotato) on valentines day so i was thinking if this was possible for more season exclusive stuff (Can't think of the word) so my idea is: A /scare command to scare someone on the Halloween season days! When typed the player gets a message "You got scared by IGN" and the player makes a little jump, this may only work in the lobby because ingame the jump may help people to get somewhere.

What do you guys think about this suggestion? Leave it down below!

Greetings Davey!
I like it, it'd make up for some good fun in the lobby's :)

_KTW_

Novice Member
Jan 11, 2017
EggWars Lobby 1 or 5
Good for halloween, but not right now because there would be people spawning it. If they do add this I would make it so STONE ranks have a 5 min cool-down, IRON 4 min cool-down, LAPIZ and GOLD 3 min cool-down, DIAMOND and EMERALD 2 min cool-down, and OBSIDIAN with a 1 min cool-down.
Please reply back if you like this idea.
Sincerely,
K_T_W

Reactions: DaveyDa

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Good for halloween, but not right now because there would be people spawning it. If they do add this I would make it so STONE ranks have a 5 min cool-down, IRON 4 min cool-down, LAPIZ and GOLD 3 min cool-down, DIAMOND and EMERALD 2 min cool-down, and OBSIDIAN with a 1 min cool-down.
Please reply back if you like this idea.
Sincerely,
K_T_W

Its a great idea because Obsidian and Emerald could fly away but Stone,iron,lapiz,gold and diamond are the same as Stone rank but they can vote ingames so whats the point?

Reactions: _KTW_

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
Seasonal commands seems like it might be a nice thing, but the /scare thing has to be able to be turned off since youtubers won't be able to navigate through lobbies from the jump :P

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom