bit.ly
Iron: A
Gold: B
Another rank which is above: C
If you want to upgrade your rank:
C - B
C - A
B - A

You don't have to paid the full price, just the difference between the first rank you purchased and the above rank.
;)

Reactions: TheBrownster

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Iron: A
Gold: B
Another rank which is above: C
If you want to upgrade your rank:
C - B
C - A
B - A

You don't have to paid the full price, just the difference between the first rank you purchased and the above rank.
;)
Just to put a price perspective on this, if iron is $20 and gold is $40, and you buy iron. Gold will only cost $20.
Is it cheaper when you buy every time 1 rank upgrade or buy Emerald immediatly?
It costs the same either way unless you buy during a sale, which the valentine sale should be starting relatively soon. It's up to you if you want to go straight to a high rank or upgrades incrementally. :)

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth
U

Unipotato

It would cost the same amount to go straight up to Emerald or go to Iron, Gold, etc. The valentines sale is coming up soon though, so if I were you I would wait for that.

U

Unipotato

Okay thank you! I'm probably gonna buy Diamond with the Valentine Sale, and with the next sale ( Easter, or summer? ) I'm gonna upgrade to Emerald or Obsidian... I think I'm gonna do it like that but I'm not sure ;)

Cool! Have fun with your rank!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.