Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Congratulations on this big milestone, it's always been a blast talking to you, welcome to the no-life club!

Reactions: WolfShine

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
This is my 1000th message on the forums!!!

I am just gonna come up with a list of all my friends I have made, and what I think of them or a good time I have had with them!

Sorry if I miss you, I have a bad memory of names lol.

@POWER_RANGER We have played a lot of eggwars games together! Did I say played? I meant won!
@TheBrownster904 Its funny when you fall in the void :) XD. We have also played a lot of eggwars on the server. In fact, soon I will have over 1k normal eggwars games because you seem to love normal eggwars lol.
@papos papo
@LucianYOLO You fell of the edge.
@Thefty You killed me a lot :/
@FadedRoses Happy birthday! I will always remember that first day I played with you :) When you and two others fell of the bridge at the exact same time! XD
@Camezonda I have played a lot of games of solo sky wars with you, and lost all of them :/
@Serk Hi mom
@iSavageSardine You were one of the first people I met on the server :) I think.
@Mac Love the streams!
@CARDAN16 CAKE!
@1212hawks_ You died.
@Mr_Lucario_ You trolled me :/
@Snodia I met you in a lobby. Is that lobby your home? You are on the lobby every day XD
@YounB I played a bunch of nice custom pvp games with you, and it was fun!
@Unipotato Uni is best
@Zrathex thanks for the help with the stream!
@rubik_cube_man I love the streams! Also, thanks for answering my questions! Even the ones where I already knew the answer XD
@swiftfalcon I still remember that 2 hour game of super craft bros!
@Yoya yo
@andyschofie I definitely did not steal your line: whispers "please keep your language to a minimum"
@maiden #BLAMEMAIDEN
@Golapagos turtle
I am gonna stop their, I told ya I forget names XD
Well, thank you everyone on this list for making my experience on the CubeCraft amazing!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! You sure post quite a lot and you will soon be at 2000!! Great job!

Reactions: WolfShine
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom