Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
This is my 1000th message on the forums!!!

I am just gonna come up with a list of all my friends I have made, and what I think of them or a good time I have had with them!

Sorry if I miss you, I have a bad memory of names lol.

@POWER_RANGER We have played a lot of eggwars games together! Did I say played? I meant won!
@TheBrownster904 Its funny when you fall in the void :) XD. We have also played a lot of eggwars on the server. In fact, soon I will have over 1k normal eggwars games because you seem to love normal eggwars lol.
@papos papo
@LucianYOLO You fell of the edge.
@Thefty You killed me a lot :/
@FadedRoses Happy birthday! I will always remember that first day I played with you :) When you and two others fell of the bridge at the exact same time! XD
@Camezonda I have played a lot of games of solo sky wars with you, and lost all of them :/
@Serk Hi mom
@iSavageSardine You were one of the first people I met on the server :) I think.
@Mac Love the streams!
@CARDAN16 CAKE!
@1212hawks_ You died.
@Mr_Lucario_ You trolled me :/
@Snodia I met you in a lobby. Is that lobby your home? You are on the lobby every day XD
@YounB I played a bunch of nice custom pvp games with you, and it was fun!
@Unipotato Uni is best
@Zrathex thanks for the help with the stream!
@rubik_cube_man I love the streams! Also, thanks for answering my questions! Even the ones where I already knew the answer XD
@swiftfalcon I still remember that 2 hour game of super craft bros!
@Yoya yo
@andyschofie I definitely did not steal your line: whispers "please keep your language to a minimum"
@maiden #BLAMEMAIDEN
@Golapagos turtle
I am gonna stop their, I told ya I forget names XD
Well, thank you everyone on this list for making my experience on the CubeCraft amazing!!!!!!

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
This is my 1000th message on the forums!!!

I am just gonna come up with a list of all my friends I have made, and what I think of them or a good time I have had with them!

Sorry if I miss you, I have a bad memory of names lol.

@POWER_RANGER We have played a lot of eggwars games together! Did I say played? I meant won!
@TheBrownster904 Its funny when you fall in the void :) XD. We have also played a lot of eggwars on the server. In fact, soon I will have over 1k normal eggwars games because you seem to love normal eggwars lol.
@papos papo
@LucianYOLO You fell of the edge.
@Thefty You killed me a lot :/
@FadedRoses Happy birthday! I will always remember that first day I played with you :) When you and two others fell of the bridge at the exact same time! XD
@Camezonda I have played a lot of games of solo sky wars with you, and lost all of them :/
@Serk Hi mom
@iSavageSardine You were one of the first people I met on the server :) I think.
@Mac Love the streams!
@CARDAN16 CAKE!
@1212hawks_ You died.
@Mr_Lucario_ You trolled me :/
@Snodia I met you in a lobby. Is that lobby your home? You are on the lobby every day XD
@YounB I played a bunch of nice custom pvp games with you, and it was fun!
@Unipotato Uni is best
@Zrathex thanks for the help with the stream!
@rubik_cube_man I love the streams! Also, thanks for answering my questions! Even the ones where I already knew the answer XD
@swiftfalcon I still remember that 2 hour game of super craft bros!
@Yoya yo
@andyschofie I definitely did not steal your line: whispers "please keep your language to a minimum"
@maiden #BLAMEMAIDEN
I am gonna stop their, I told ya I forget names XD
Well, thank you everyone on this list for making my experience on the CubeCraft amazing!!!!!!
Oh ok. I see how it is... q-q

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I know you have more to say about me than that but you can't say it here :) Anyways congratulations man! Much love.

Reactions: WolfShine
U

Unipotato

Congrats!! Now all you need are some more likes. EVERYONE LIKE SPAM!! jk jk plz no ban

And everyone hear that? Uni is best. You all must bow down to meee!

Reactions: WolfShine

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Wait we won?!??!!

Congrats :3 Welcome to the no life club :p
XD I am a proud member! Also, yes we won (except for games against hackers)
Congrats!! Now all you need are some more likes. EVERYONE LIKE SPAM!! jk jk plz no ban

And everyone hear that? Uni is best. You all must bow down to meee!
We must all bow down to the greatness of the uni!!!!

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
Top Bottom